Chapter 20: theres a first time for ev-

Smut warning 😀

"Hey fivey." I slurred out as I looked at my husband who was standing on the other side of the hall.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me as I leaned on the wall. He seemed to be unstable himself. His hair was all messed up and he was missing his jacket.

"Maybe. Are you?" I asked and he walked up to me and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and wrestled with my own. I moaned at this and he smirked. I could taste the diffrent flavours of alcohol on his breath as they mixed with mine. We pulled away to catch our breath.

"Shall we?" He asked me ignoring my previous question and motioning to the door on the left of us and I nodded eagerly. He pulled the keep sloppily out of his pocket and put it into the door, struggling so I grabbed his tie getting impatient and kissed him again, teleporting us into the room. Once inside I noticed it was not like the other smaller rooms, it had a far larger bed in the middle of the room.

"Woah.." I muttered looking around as five unzipped the back of my dress. The previous nervousness that I felt when talking to Lila had disappeared with the alcohol.

"This is one of the two honeymoon suites, I thought we deserved it." Five said kissing my neck as I looked around and carried his cheeks. I let go of him and he gave me a confused look as I walked over to the bed and turned back around towards him. He was swaying lightly as he watched my clumsy movements. In one quick motion I let my dress fall and his breath hitched as he watched me stand in front of him. His mouth hung open and his eyes were wide.

"You gonna stand there and stare or come and help me?" I asked him and he nodded walking over to me and grabbing my waist and kissing me. He tapped my thigh and I jumped so my legs wrapped around his waist. He laid me down gently on the bed and I un did his vest and shirt and threw them somewhere on the bed. I moved back further to the head of the bed and five crawled over to me.

"You're so beautiful." He practically moaned drunkenly.

"Mmm." I moaned as he left kisses down my neck and shoulders. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down, clearly seeing the bulge in his boxers and moaning again. I relaxed as I felt his hand run up my thigh and closer to my clothed crotch.

"This ok sweetheart?" He asked stopping the kisses to gain consent. That was so hot.

"Yes lovely." I said and his finger rubbed my clit through my underwear

"Fuck!" I moaned as he smirked on my skin and pulled my underwear down. He teleported away and I opened my eyes confused when I saw him laying down in between my legs. Quickly, he attacked his lips to my pussy and began working his tongue making me feel so good.

"Oh god!" I moaned and he licked strokes up and down and stuck his tongue inside me. This went on for about a minute more of me moaning and five just smirking as he made me feel things I had never felt before.

"Shit! I'm gonna-" I yelled as I felt the knot in my stomach slowly come undone

"Do it." He said and I came all over him which made me moan so loudly I was sure that the rest of our family's could hear but I didn't care. He locked me clean and then sat up and kissed me again. I hummed sweetly at his kiss like he was protecting me.

"Lay down~~" I told him as I struggled to sit up and he sat down in the place I had sat and I straddles his waist. I pulled his boxers down to knee length and rubbed him slowly. I kissed him and he groaned into my mouth which got me more wet as I lined him up with my entrance.

"Five? I've never done thi~" I said as I struggled to finish my sentence as a sharp pain hit me as he slid slowly into me. It stretched me wide as he held me close and tears filled my eyes

"Tell me when to move" he slurred and I nodded as we sat there for a moment and I looked up into his eyes

"You can move honey." I said as he nodded and slowly pulled out of me as I bounced up and down slowly. As the pain was replaced with pleasure I moaned softly and he groaned. I bounced faster, wanting the pleasure to increase and it did. As I felt five twitch inside of me the knot grew heavy and heavy until I couldn't hold it anymore

"I'm gonna-"

"I know my love. Me too." He said as we both panted, sweating. I leaned in and kissed him again as the knot came undone

"Oh god!" I yelled as I felt myself cum over him and he pulled out quickly and came onto my stomach. I think. We both sat, holding eachother and panting. I finally moved to sit next to him. I found my underwear and put them back on as five slid his boxers back on.

"Y/n?" He called and I looked back at him as I sat at the end of the bed

"What's up honey?" I asked him and he patted the space next to him so I crawled up next to him and lay down. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead

"I love you so much." He said and I hugged him tighter, remembering the fact we were going to die tomorrow.

"I love you so much more." I said and with that we fell asleep in each other's arms

———————————
Realised that I skipped chapter 18 that's why this is chapter 20

What do we think?