Chapter 10: Jayme? Alphie?

Five, Lila and i jumped back to the hotel to find the family standing around us.
Five stood up first and helped me up shortly after.

"Where have you been?" Viktor asked

"Facing my mortality, Viktor. I don't recommend it." Five answered as i swayed from the jump.

"You had the briefcase! We've been looking for this!" Allison exclaimed bending down to the broken briefcase

"Well,look no further. Thats the last one on Earth. Or was the last one." Five said as she opened it and nothing happened.

Luther gave me a strange look so i decided to jump into his mind, little did i know that doing this would cause me to become very weak but I did it anyway.

"Where are we?" The large man asked as i walked into the open white room.

"We are in your consciousness Luther." I said and his eyes went wide before he blocked me

"This isn't a good idea Y/n." He said and i gave him a confused look.

"Why not?" I said teleporting behind him and i continued walking.

"Because you will hate five." He said and i finally turned around to look at the man

"Luther. What happened?" I asked and he looked at the floor i walked up to the wall and pressed a few buttons and a drawer swung open

"Jayme....Alphonso.....they're....." he said and my eyes went wide as i pulled out a photo of the dead bodies of my siblings i felt myself get weak and sent both Luther and i back to reality.

"No..." i muttered as my knees went weak and i limped over to the stairs. Five saw this and gave me a confused look.

"Are you ok?" He asked and i looked at him with teary eyes.

"Did you know? Is that why you brought me with you?! To distract me so your family could kill mine!" I yelled as i pushed him away from me

"What?" He asked in shock on the floor and i used me telekinesis to pick him up into the air.

"Y/n! Put him down!" I heard his family scream and i listened putting him down.
I pulled off my wedding band and through it at his feet

"Fuck you..." i said as i ran off crying loudly. Once outside i ran in the rain to the Academy.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~

Ben and Fei knocked on my door

"Are you alright?" They asked and i pressed my head further into my pillow.
I thought it best to keep the whole marriage thing out of this.

"They killed my best friends.." i said getting angry and ben smirked. He knew he could use this to his advantage.
He walked up to me slowly and bent down to my ear level.

"So make 'em pay." He whispered and i grew a grin on my face. Im gonna make them pay.

-"-"-"-"-"/""-"—""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-
Fives POV
I picked up my wif- Y/ns ring and scoffed.

"Would anyone mind telling me, what the fuck that was?!" I yelled in anger and they all took a step back. Luther was acting weird so i jumped to his feet.

"You're going to tell me...why the hell....my wife..."

"Wife?!" The family exclaimed but I ignored them

"just broke up with me....or im going to shove diego up your ass!" I yelled with tears in my eyes at the thought of Y/n leaving me.

"Harlan, he's back. And he killed Jayme and Alphonso, Y/ns siblings. They think we had something to do with it, except Sloane. They want Harlan but Viktor won't give him to them." Luther explained and I sighed

"So you didn't actually do anything?" I asked and Luther shook his head

"Good." I said before walking to the stairs and sitting down on them.

...Oh Y/n, what have I done..

-"-"-"-"—"-""-"-"—""""—""-""-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY TODAY