24. Death

DANTE

I can't stop touching her. I don't know why. Eva's heat sated, my seed deep inside her cooling and keeping her heat at bay, she sleeps, exhausted, like the dead, and my hands can't keep away from her skin, her hair, her gorgeous ass.

She moves not an inch, the peace she has found escapes me as conflicting emotions attack me.

I've never slept beside a she-wolf before. I usually kick them out with my cum still dripping out of them.

But then I've never fucked like this before; Unrestrained both physically and emotionally. I've never cum until my brain was incapable of rational thought.

She held nothing back from me, bared herself open in a way that Hades and I could only respond to with equal transparency.

My hands run over the curves of her waist and hips and rest low on her belly.

Is my seed already taking hold?

We didn't discuss it, but it was a foregone conclusion to tying the knot on a full moon.

She's Alpha born, as I am, the odds are high. It is the one gift only I can give her that I could never give another. As my mate, she will be the only one I will ever be able to tie the knot with, to pup on a full moon. And what a fucking experience that was.

Kaison wasn't lying when he said I knew nothing about fucking. Damn. I've fucked plenty, but I had no idea how fucking low-quality sex I was getting, and giving.

Eva is a quality of woman I cannot go back from. She makes me want to give more, to please her, to take away the years of hurt and pain, and fill her with pleasure.

I nuzzle my face into the silk of her hair, devouring her sweet scent. I will never get enough of her sweetness.

I feel my cock harden and I groan. She's too sore to fuck again tonight.

Thank the Goddess she was almost asleep when I cleaned her up, she didn't see the blood. I wasn't gentle enough, she was so tight and I'm fucking big. It was probably the one time in my life I wished I had a smaller dick. I tore her a little, but fortunately, her heat pushed her through the pain and by the time she wakes she would have healed.

I nestle my dick against her soft round ass when a knock at the bedroom door has me swearing and getting up before Eva wakes up.

Only Kaison has access to the suite and only in an emergency.

I open my mind link as I walk to the closet.

This better be a fucking emergency.

It is. I tried to link you but you shut off. Kaison replies.

For obvious reasons Kai. Fuck give me a sec I'm coming out, get me coffee.

I slip on sweatpants and a hoodie. I normally wouldn't bother but I'm covered in Eva's scent and sex and I want to keep it on me as much as possible.

Opening the door I find Kaison in the kitchen making coffee. I glance at the clock it 3 am.

"What the fuck is it?" I growl taking the hot cup.

He looks me over taking in Eva and my combined scent. I see his disappointment again but he wisely bites his tongue.

"I got a call from Alpha Sebastian, Neo has been trying to get hold of Eva all evening but she was blocked off as well."

I look up from my coffee feeling the weight of sadness in Kaison's words.

"What happened?" I ask, almost not wanting to know. It can only be bad news, there would be no other reason for Sebastian to call me on a full moon.