snow makes everything more romantic

Beyoncé for President

Beyoncé - Church Girl

Tell me why I was in a argument with this girl and she looked me dead in the eye and said i don't speak dog hoe💀

~~~

"Why did you take this class? You're fluent." Moon asked Qibli twenty minutes into Spanish class.

Qibli shrugged. "Easy A."

Moon chuckled. "Every A for you is an easy A."

He grinned as he finished the assignment that was meant to take the whole hour. "You speak Spanish too, why are you here?"

"Cause I've been taking classes since elementary school. I wasn't born with it like you."

He put the pen down and unlocked his phone. "You can't be born with a language."

"You know what I meant."

Moon focused on her paper and carefully wrote her answers, unlike Qibli who'd halfassed the whole thing but would probably still get the best grade in the class.

"That's wrong." Qibli told her.

"What do you mean?"

"That's not right." He repeated in different words.

She shot him a pointed look and he laughed. "I know what that means, Qibli." She said. "But what's wrong with it?"

"It's a trick question. You're technically right, but if you want full points, replace this, with corazón."

Moon stared at the paper for a few seconds, trying to understand what he did. She looked up at him. "I love it when you act smart."

"Ouch? I'm not acting, I'm always smart."

"Always is... a word." Moon said.

He chuckled and gave her her pencil back. "Any more questions?"

"I didn't really ask you any to begin with."

"But I helped you, didn't I?"

Moon decided he wasn't going to let her get back to work until he said whatever he had to say. "Yes, you did. Thank you."

"You know what corazón means though, right?"

"Yeah, heart. I'm not that much of a beginner."

"Okay, just making sure." He grinned at her. "What about that." He pointed to the words 'un beso' on the homework sheet. "You know what that means right? Or should I demonstrate?"

She knew exactly what it meant. She glanced over at the teacher who was busy on her laptop and hadn't looked up in the past fifteen minutes. "I'm not sure." Moon whispered. "You should demonstrate."

He smirked. "Well if it's to help you understand,"

Moon stole another quick glance at the teacher before Qibli leaned closer and kissed her. Moon giggled and pushed him away after about two seconds. "Okay stop now let me work."

He leaned back into his desk. "That's all I wanted."

Moon laughed quietly and shushed him.

"Miss!" Moon looked to the front as a girl with braces and pigtail braids called out to the teacher. "Those two just full on made out in your class."

What does that have to do with you though?

The teacher raised a brow at Qibli and Moon. Qibli smoothly said something to her Spanish, and it was like listening to someone from France or Quebec speak French. Moon only caught the words 'innocent' and 'helping Luna'.