Cher from Clueless

Diamonds (remix) - Rihanna ft. Kanye West 

Y'all I would die for this remix like Kanye's verse is everything 

Hey babes~

K so i changed some shit. Just stuff that won't like dramatically change the story but they felt essential to me so...

Please read all of it its not as long as it looks 

k so 1, Qibli's not a soccer player no more he's a basketballer now cause i wrote the soccer thing a while ago and I just dont like it anymore. Like idk I just cant take soccer players seriously. Like I'd never fw a soccer guy thats like trying to listen to a blond guy flirt with me. I can't take it serious.

2, Summer's black now. No more blonde bitch, shes a Black Barbie now. I already edited everything (not that I mention any of their races a lot). so she's lightskin cause otherwise I'd have to make her dad black and that would make this whole thing more unrealistic than it already is cause black ppl can't be evil, that's a fact...

 not lightskin but just mixed 

 If you disagree, you're anti-black. Uhm, so yeah she's still darkskin even though shes mixed with white (Yes, ignorant bitches, thats possible). Same with Moon shes mixed (I don't think I've ever mentioned her race before). k but Moon's been black this entire time tho i just never mentioned her race so i feel like everyone assumed she was yt. So I basically just edited the beginning and made it a little more clear.

Also Winter's from Slovakia, Qibli's Mexican but Thorn and her family are Colombian, Kinkajou's mixed South Korean and Japanese and Turtle's from the Czech Republic. And before u ask, none of that is relevant to the story I'll probably never even mention any of it I just wanted to put this out there so you know they all have flavor.

If u have no idea what im taking about, u probably started reading this later so just ignore it

Anyways, new chapter

~~~

"Okay, why are you literally trying so hard to be me?" Anemone asked Kinkajou as she and her brother made their way to where Kinkajou and Tamarin were talking.

"What?" Kinkajou asked.

"Guys please don't fight." Turtle pleaded. "Why can't you just get along?"

"I'm not trying to fight." Anemone said. "I just find it kinda funny how last week I was wearing a trench and matching heels, and now Kinkajou's wearing the exact same thing except yellow. And with mom jeans instead of a skirt but you get the point."

"Why are you trying so hard to be Cher from Clueless?" Kinkajou countered, gesturing to Anemone's outfit of a plaid Burberry skirt, white tube top and cropped Burberry blazer which she'd paired with beige thigh-highs and a matching beret.

Anemone rolled her eyes. "I didn't know Cher was the only one who was allowed to wear matching skirt sets."

"And I didn't know you were the only one allowed to wear trench coats and heels but what do I know? I guess we learn something new everyday."

"Are you seriously just gonna--"

"What did I just say about fighting?" Turtle said, coiling his arm around Kinkajou's and taking her hand, mostly to try stopping her in case she tried to tackle Anemone.

"I'm just saying that it's kinda funny." Anemone clarified.

"I have an idea." Turtle said. "From now on, whenever you two get into another one of your pointless arguments you each owe each other a compliment."