GTWScar AU - Vexkin

The voices in my head were beginning to be too much. At first, they were only static. Then whispers. Then flat out voices.

They seemed innocent enough with what whey were saying, but I knew better than to actually give into them again. The last time I did, most of the hermits got hurt. Especially Cub. I had also gained myself an evil alter just like Wels and X.

BadTimes. I shivered thinking about him. I would not let him take me over again.

I needed to be grounded. And I knew the hermit to go to.

Grian.

So, I flew over the jungle and touched down at the door to the mansion and knocked. I took a deep breath.

I knew I didn't need to explain myself. Especially if I launched myself at him.

The door opened and the blond stood there in a wrinkly white sweater an sweatpants, his hair a rats nest. "I just woke up. That's why I look like literal death." He explained, waving me in.

"Vex again?" He asked. He knew my facial expression said it all. I nodded anyway. He hugged me.

"What movie this time? Not frozen again!" I laughed. "What's wrong with it?" He threw his hands in the air as he went to the kitchen to make popcorn and tea. "There's no plot! Also, I was promised a lesbian princess and Anna with fire powers! And did I get that? No!" I tried not to laugh as I picked up the remote.

I knew where it was. I had been there so many times that I just remembered where things were.

"Also, you know where the fuzzy blankets and the dryer are!" He yelled. I smiled. He knew me too much.

I would want to cuddle with him like we were actually boyfriends. I almost laughed at that. Like we would be anything more. As if!

Maybe I could subject him to Beauty and the Beast this time. Although he hated movies that had a princess completely dependent on a man to save her.

The movie he despised the most was Cinderella because it heavily involved a prince falling in love with a random girl only for her to need saving!" If you had asked me what my favorite characters in Disney movies were, I would tell you all villains! Especially Maleficent.

When the dryer beeped, I took out the fuzzy blankets and set them on the couch and set up the tv.

I still didn't know what movie to watch so I just set up a random comedy.

If I laughed hard, no Vex voice could hurt me.

Grian came back and sat down beside me with a blanket wrapped around us. He didn't question my movie and for that, I was thankful.

Halfway through the movie, I felt Grian's head hit my shoulder. I smiled, falling asleep too.