Grian X Impulse - Powers

Grian can control fire. Impulse can't control solar powers.

-
There was a mini sun that followed wherever he went. Even going as far as getting in his way constantly. Wether it was building or doing anything really, it was in his way.

It didn't speak. It was just.. there. He didn't know how to make it go away.

There were a couple people with powers, you could say, in HermitCraft thanks to Mumbo being a spoon and tripping over his own feet in Scar's magic potion lab. The ravenette knocked over a giant tube of cyan/magenta colored potion and the vapor got out into the air, for some of the hermits to catch.

Some, like Mumbo, Doc and Grian, were physical with cat ears, ram horns, or dragon wings. Some were mental, like WelsKnight, Scar and Tango. Wels could teleport, Scar, talking to animals, and Tango reading someone. And lastly, there were people like Ren, Cub, BDubs and Impulse who had annnoying powers.

BDubs, Wels and Impulse were the three that couldn't control them.

For Ren, he had both physical powers and mental.

Impulse sighed as he tried to place another block on his starter base. Season 8 had just started. Of course, no one watching any of their videos, saw any hermit using their powers. Everyone just acted as if they don't exist.

Well, impulse couldn't hide it. He had a small floating sun following him. I mean, how do you hide that?

Impulse, after a lot of block placing and block breaking, finally finished his base and headed over to Scar to see if he was home.

Luckily, he saw him working on his wagon. "Hey, Scar?"

The wizard looked up and over at him. "Is the potion ready yet? I don't want this stupid sun following me around any more. I can't build, I can't mine, more importantly, I can't record with the stupid thing hovering over me where I need to work!"

Scar raised his eyebrow. "If it could somehow attach itself to my back I'd be fine! But no. It just has to float. Like there's no gravity." Impulse ranted.

"Are you done ranting?" Impulse nodded, breathing hard. "Then, I can get it to attach to your back if you want."

"Yes please."

(Sorry it's so short. I wrote this at work on break. And I wrote it while also half distracted. So some points may not make sense. Ok? Ok. I work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10-4)