Beef X Etho DRABBLE - Not A Phase

'Etho Smells Like Beef.'

That was confusing to most of the hermits. Only a few even understood it. Jevin, Wels, XB, Etho and, of course, Beef.

Whenever the brunette would walk into his shop while he restocked made his heart flutter, and when he was asked to do some jobs for him, he accepted immediately just to be around him.

Oh, yes. Etho had a fixation with Vintage Beef. Would he deny this if you asked him? No. He wasn't ashamed. Instead of being secretive about it, he decided to make a game of it.

He would get a point for every hermit who found out about it just by his reaction whenever Beef would be seen or mentioned.

A couple weeks later, everyone on the server knew.. except Beef. Beef was too oblivious and Etho, too obvious.

He was just surprised that Beef didn't find out first from the amount of times that Etho had hung out with him, flirting with him. But the taller didn't notice, or if he did, simply just thought that was bro love.

He had decided to bump it up a bit. By openly flirting. And it worked.

Everyone thought this was just a phase, that it was just some passing crush. But when Etho confessed, and was seen in the shopping district hanging off of Beef's arm, everyone knew..

It was not a phase.