Impulse And Iskall - Allergies

(Ok, I know Iskall's birthday is not in April, but for the sake of this one, just pretend it is!)

Plot: Iskall gets sick and Impulse takes care of him. Nuff Said.

"ACHHHOO." I hate allergies. Especially in the spring. It was currently April 10th, only one day away from my birthday. During this time, I always overwork myself. And, if I'm not careful, I get sick like now. It didn't matter if I was sick or not. I still needed to work. Unless, my legs are chopped off, then it's work for me.

I see Impulse flying over my base and I wave to him, but he doesn't wave back. Rude! I kept working on my redstone door but it wasn't working, getting me more frustrated by the minute.

The problem with it was that it was closing too fast and I couldn't get the timing right. Just then, I heard fireworks go off, making my headache worse. I turned around just to see Grian face plant onto the ground in front of me and perish.

'Oops. I did it again...' Grian said in the chat. 'Lol,' replied Tango. 'Worst part is that i was going to check up on Iskall because he has been too stressed lately.' replied Grian, 'But I face planted and died right in front of him rip.'

I laughed, my voice scratchy. 'Discord.' Grian said in the chat to me. I nodded to myself and went into a voice chat with him and Impulse.

"Hey, sorry about that. I'll grab your stuff if you want." I offered. "Nah. I'm almost back anyways." I nodded even though neither of them could see it. "Also, I waved to you earlier and you didn't seem to notice." I said to Impulse.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was in my own head. It happens all the time when I fly. I get thinking of random stuff and then I'm so distracted that I fly myself into a tree. Happens too often." He laughed.

Just then Grian landed more slow next to me and grabbed his stuff which was scattered everywhere.

Just then I heard static in my ears and dark spots in my eyes, their voices becoming shrill ringing in my ears. I let the darkness close in on me.

GRIAN POV (I Had To)

I was talking to Impulse about a game that Mumbo was building. I cut him off and yelled. "ISKALL!" "What happened?" asked Impulse. Grian ran over to him and grabbed him before he could fall to the ground. "I-I don't know! He just collapsed. His head is too hot."

"Put him on his bed and lay him on his back. I'll be there in about 3 minutes." I heard Impulse say as I pick him up bridal style and start looking for his bedroom. Within a minute, I found it. I brought up chat and asked for Scar's medical advice because I didn't know anything on what to do when a friend collapses.

'Scar, join Disc.' Within a moment, he answered me. "Yeah? What's up buddy?" "I-It's Iskall. He just collapsed and I don't know what to do!" I freaked out. "Impulse is heading over."

"Well, just calm down. It'll be OK." Scar replied. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Do you want me to come over too?" He asked. "If you want."

With that, Scar headed over.

*

(STILL GRIAN)

"Well? Is he ok?" I asked Impulse and Scar as they were working on Iskall. "He's just sick with stress that's all, Grian." Impulse said for the umpteenth time I asked them.

Just then, Iskall opened his eyes. Wh-where am I?" He asked in a scratchy voice. Scar held out a healing potion for him as Impulse replied to him. "You are still in your base. Grian was here when you collapsed and he caught you and put to to bed." Iskall looked over to me and everyone backed away from him.

(IMPULSE POV)

"That goodness you are OK, love." Iskall smiled as I kissed him on the head. Scar and Grian looked at each other, extremely confused.

(Mumbo And Grian is NEXT)