Tango X Grian - The Tunnel

(I have a short Drabble for y'all. To say that I'm sorry for not publishing anything. I have just been very busy with IRL stuff. But I had this idea. It was originally supposed to be for the ship Grian X Bdubs, but I said F it! Tango be shipped tonight!)

Grian was missing from the server. Everyone noticed. When, in reality, he was only a couple inches below their panicked feet.

You see, Grian was digging a sewer system over to Fifi's cave at the Big Eye Crew's place. It wasn't wrong, was it? That the blue-eyed boy wanted to be close to tango. Tango, of course, was oblivious to this.

So, when Tango was in his storage room, sorting chests, and the gremlin accidentally bumped a couple of chests of neatly sorted stones to the ground, Tango jumped about fifty feet on the air.

"Who's there? Bdubs? That you?" Silence. "Keralis? Impulse? Zedaph?" The gremlin emerged from the mess on the ground. "Wrong, wrong, wrong and.. oh yea. Wrong. Guess again."

Tango laughed. "You scared the heck outta me, dude!" Why are you here, snooping around?"

Grian decided to play around. "Well, I wanted to be close to my boyfriend. Is that so wrong?" Tango blinked. "Uh, what?" Grian sighed. "Oblivious idiot." "Hey! I'll have you kno- mmphgg."

Grian made the first move and kissed the blond demon. "I love you Tango." Grian smiled. The blond demon placed his forehead against Grian's. "Aww. I love you too my little gremlin.