Iskall X Grian -No Messages

(Has to do with the pic above.. It's a bit short and sad, but it has a cute ending and I'm proud of this one. Also, kind of a Polly Ship at the end, but OOOKK?) Requested by Oli_Jones1 I hope you like it!

Grian treasured every message Mumbo ever sent to him, but when he didn't respond to any more, the blond was upset. 'He hates me. Did I do something to make him annoyed?' Grian thought to himself. He sighed. It honestly wasn't the first time.

As he was flying back from the shopping district to his mansion, he heard the mail alarm go off. "Mumbo sent me a message!" He cried, excited. He landed and ran in and grabbed the chest in the mine cart only to see one piece of paper with the words 'Boom' on it. Grian was confused until he heard it.

Next thing he knew, he was on the ground with no sight and ringing in his ears. When he came to, he saw a guy in lime green standing over him laughing at him.

His hearing returned and he could hear the swede laughing. "I can't believe you actually did that." He glared ice and daggers at Iskall, shutting him up instantly. "Yeah, now go get me a healing potion, my head, neck and back are killing me."

Iskall hurried away in search of a potion. Once he found what he was looking for, he brought it back to Grian and scratched the back of his neck.

Once the pain went away, he was able to stand up. He looked at the damage Iskall had caused. Then the gremlin saw something in his friend's hand that made his whole world shatter. And not for the reason it should.

"Tag." Iskall nodded at him. "Did you loose anything? Did I break any redstone?" The blond shook his head. "The only thing I actually lost was Mumbo." Grian muttered out, but Iskall still herd it. "What about Mumbo?"

"He hates me. That's why he doesn't sent me anything." Iskall could see the blond trying not to cry in front of him. The brunette sighed and wrapped his arms around the little blond gremlin, rubbing his head. "Go ahead. You can cry," Iskall said. And just like that, Grian flung his arms around the tall swede and grabbed the back of his jacket, burrowing his face in the others chest. "So, that message wasn't even from Mumbo? Does he even care?" Iskall just held him tighter, rubbing circles on the blond's back hoping to lull him into sleep. He looked up as he heard footsteps. Mumbo and Scar were standing there with tears in their eyes.

Scar and Mumbo both smiled and joined in the hug too, but by this time, Grian was asleep in their embrace.

(The next will be Xisuma X Ren, because I'm obsessed with them and they belong together...)