TWENTY-FOURTH

~~~~

Rose Ferrari

After Italy, Monaco was a really invigorating place for me. I haven't been here for a long time, about 5 and a half months, but maybe half a year. However, I am here only because of my apartment and I have no desire to participate in the Formula 1 Grand Prix, as I do not want to see my father or Charles Leclerc. So I arrived at the hotel. To the hotel where all the Formula 1 drivers are accommodated. Fortunately, I can say that Charles did not stay in the hotel, as his apartment is close to the track. I asked to stay in Daniel's room so that I wouldn't have to do anything alone. We had 2 huge rooms, so none of us disturbed each other. You could say we got the most bigger suite in the hotel. And that wasn't bad at all. I carried my things into his suite and the boy and I made sure that neither Norris nor other pilots found out about my presence.

-How do you like the room, Rose?-- asked Daniel

yReally nice, --I said and smiled at the boy

-And will the little girl feel the same as we do?

-Sure, but I'm honestly nervous. I am very nervous, what if one of the pilots finds out I'm here?

-Who would know? We've been keeping the secret for 5 months. Nobody cares about Charles' relationship anymore. Calm down Rose, --Daniel said, hugging me

Daniel then went back to his room where his trainer arrived. His coach was very cute because he always smiled at me and got over the fact that I got Daniel into such a big scandal. After all, he helped me with everything and it's really a scandal, but it will end well anyway. I will give birth to my daughter in August and if everything goes well, apart from the near future, I hope I won't see my ex.

After 1 hour, since it was Thursday, I had to accompany Daniel to the track. I took a deep breath and changed into a smaller summer dress. I put on a white dress with small flowers and I also put on a hat. My brown hair wasn't fully visible and maybe that's how I managed to hide me a little.

So I was ready. The boy also put on a Mclarenes t-shirt and after that we were finally done. The one thing we didn't count on was that Lando would show up at the door...

-Hi Daniel....Oh my God, Rose, what are you doing here? --Lando asked in astonishment

-Hi to you too Lando, --I said and ran a hand through his brown curly hair

-Aww, that shouldn't have happened,-- he said

-L
ando, why are you here? --Daniel asked the boy with a stern look

-I came here because of you. But wait a minute. Rose, are you pregnant?

-Yes,-- I said and smiled confidently

-What the hell. Daniel, what can't you do? Are you messing with Charles' ex-girlfriend?

-LANDOO...LANDOOOOO!!, --Daniel shouted

-Are you really capable of such a thing?, the boy continued

LANDOOOOO! ,-- Daniel yells

-What?

-I'm not the child's father, so shut up

-What's up?,-- Lando was completely frozen and Daniel and I laughed.

-You know Lando, Charles and I broke up, but I didn't know I was pregnant at the time

-I know you broke up. Charles was very under himself during the break

-Thanks, I remember. But now I have a bigger problem than that. Like, I don't want to meet him

~~~~

Charles Leclerc

-What if you tried to start the day positively today?, --he asked, but maybe my coach instructed me. Andrea told me this almost every day when there was a competition or some kind of race weekend, so that I could try to be positive and happy again, since I didn't have any luck last year. As a world champion, you have to do your best and you can't make mistakes. Lewis never made a mistake either.

-I'll try, but please don't say this again. Even so, I've heard enough of this preaching from you.

-It's fine, but drink this,-- he threw the juice he'd been clutching in my hand

-What the hell is this?-- I asked him

-A little energy for today, --he winked at me, but when I saw that it was full of spinach I looked at him with sadness

-I hate spinach

-And I'm your constant histrionics

-Andrea, that really sucks

-Let go of my cousin's case. There is nothing to be done about her, --he said, and I knew that, unfortunately, he was completely right. I tried to do it anyway and experience the Monaco spirit. That this is my country.

I tried to pull myself together and not think about the fact that I wasn't standing here alone at this time a year ago. Everything was better with that girl. I drank Andrea's shake and went to look around with my coach. That's when I saw a girl next to the two Mclaren drivers. She was familiar, but not that much. She had a big belly and brown hair. Maybe she was Daniel's girlfriend, but the boy never mentioned that he had someone.

-Andrea... is that Rose ?, --the moment struck me. I recognized the girl, but now she looked completely different. Changed.

-Charles... it's her. --my coach swallowed

-But she's like it's really different.

-Completely different. She's pregnant,-- Andrea said, and then I remembered that Pierre was telling the truth. Rose was really pregnant.

She smiled as her little face allowed and sometimes rested her hand on Daniel's shoulder. And Daniel and Lando looked after the girl like bodyguards. No one could see she and I had to look at she for a long time to notice the change in it. I was disappointed in the whole world. That's it....

....

_____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4