ELEVENTH

~~~~

@charlesleclerc

@charlesleclerc

I remember the day I saw her. Thank you for being here for me, Rose ❤

___________

@pierregasly
I've always believed in you guys😍

@carlossainz55
I missed some of the information I think

@landonorris
You're old Carlos xx

@carlossainz55
Little boy, shut up

@roseferrari
❤📍

@lewishamilton
Congratulations guys

@danielricciardo
And so beautiful girl Rose, now what about me? :(

@roseferrari
Still love you Danny<3

~~~~

Rose Ferrari

Love always comes suddenly doesn't it? And now I feel unspeakably happy to be able to wake up on Charles's chest in this beautiful little Italian town. The boy's pleasant smell touched my nose and then everything happened so fast. I looked a little sleepy at the boy who was still sound asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I climbed out of bed and picked up my robe and slippers and then closed the bedroom door. I pressed the button on the coffee machine and took out a mug. When the coffee was done I sat out on the terrace and started admiring the beautiful view. I put my legs on the chair and pulled the glass door behind me. There was silence in the city and the sun lit up my skin. Everything was so perfect.
When I was just drinking my coffee, Charles pulled out the glass door and stepped out onto the patio. There was no t-shirt on his upper body and the sight of the boy made me feel a huge tingling sensation. His pajamas hung pretty on him, but he looked so perfect and handsome .

-Good morning Rose, --the boy said and kissed my forehead

-Good morning sweetheart, -I said. --You slept so peacefully I didn't want to wake you up

-Cute or darling. Anyway, where can we have breakfast here? I'm so hungry, --I laughed, Charles could only think of his belly in the morning and it was so sweet of him

-You know you're so sexy when you're hungry, --I said and I got up from my chair and stood in front of Charles. I stood close in front of the boy and looked into his eyes

-What do you want from me, Rose?

-Nothing Charles, nothing,-- I said and stroked my hand across his half-ass belly. The boy shivered completely.

-Rose, stop it! --said the boy who was a little embarrassed

-What should I stop Charles? , --I said and continued what I had done so far. I went even lower with my hands and stopped at his manhood. I waited a few seconds and looked at my boyfriend.

-You know, Charles, it would be really good now if you weren't standing in front of me but grabbing my waist and leading me to bed.

-I didn't think of anything else, dear Rose,-- with this gesture Charles grabbed me and took me back to the room of the little Italian cottage where she started kissing my breasts. It was wonderfully tingling between my legs I couldn't wait to finally do what we've both been wanting for months. For sex. To make our bodies belong to each other and our kisses to seal our morning.

-Aaaaaaa Charles, don't stop it, --I exhibited while I squeezed the sheet with my hand.

-Rose, that's all,--Chatles said and lay next to me.

...

-I want an egg toast with avocado, --Charles said, then handed the menu to the waiter

-I'd like a strawberry, mango smoothie and a croissant next to it. --I said and I also put the menu in the hands of the waiter.

-Rose, what are we going to do after that? --The boy asked before I could smile. After all, I couldn't have been happier because everything started to turn out so perfectly. Charles was the cutest boy and as December approached I thought it would be time to formalize our relationship.

However, because of Dad, I had to go home a little earlier because Charles couldn't stay here with me anymore. The plane took home on Friday, which was quite pleasant until we landed at the wonderful Maranello airport. Dad sent us a black regular minibus that took us straight to the Ferrari estate. Charles, to be honest, was quite tense and worried. And he was very worried and he knew my parents quite well. Now, however, it wasn't a contest but a simple but great dinner.
So our luggage was taken out of the car and we headed into the huge house.

-Rose, darling, good to see you again, --Mom said and hugged me

-I missed you too, --I said, and I desperately took the hand of the boy standing next to me

-Charles darling, you look good too, --Mom and the boy said, kissing hfhisorehead.-- I heard you love fish

-Yes, that's right,-- Charles said. There was striking confidence in his voice and that reassured me as well.

-Mom, where is dad?, --I asked

-He is already waiting for you at the table,please be lenient with him, he is very worried about the future of the company these days

Entering the dining room, everything was so charming.

-Rose, baby, you're safe now, --Dad said, kissing her.

-Dad, what's wrong? I am still the safest next to Charles.

-I know, baby, but it's better to be home. We Ferraris don't really like anyone standing above us, so Charles please don't take Rose's command, --Dad said. It wasn't long before I realized what this was all going to be like. Dad was mad at me for dating a Leclerc boy. He was worried about me and now everything seemed to be lost. Charles became more and more nervous and tense about my father's every move and opinion

-Dad, that's enough. I'm completely fed up with this. You just scold me and my boyfriend all the time and poison the air here. Now we're leaving, --I got up from the table and looked at Charles.

Charles stood up next to me and walked me to the door. Then he paused for a moment.

-Rose, I'm tired of this too ....

...

_____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4