FIFTEENTH

~~~~

Rose Ferrari

Ferrari also won the last weekend with a huge advantage and everything started to get better. Charles and I both found a common voice and managed to get back together. However, my parents and I were the exact opposite. Our quarrels were loud all over the Paddock and the fake smile also became quite common. Perhaps the inscription that the secret of Ferrari: Power in the family has disappeared from the newspapers
We knew this was not the case. After all, my father became a nerve-ridden person from the pressure of this whole sport, and my mother had forgotten me for years. Why a kid, right?
My illness or that was more of a trauma for me, it started to ruin my life. After the race, I found myself unable to be on the same property as my parents due to the weekend debates. Italy also got boring so I was forced to jump around Charles's neck so I could live with him until the next race. But since we were traveling to Abu Dhabi right away, it didn't really happen.

-I honestly don't want to be a dependent girl, --I told Andrea when I finally managed to sit down with a glass of coffee in one of my hotel armchairs.

B-ut you wouldn't be that at all. In fact, you would be Charles's boss

-I don't want to expose Charlest to this problem either. Maybe I should talk to him about how it would be better for me to quit the company's shareholders. Just like you did.

-But I wasn't in as good a position as you are right now, --Andrea Ferrari said

-Sometimes I prefer to be an idiot girl. Then there wouldn't be that much of a ban on dating a pilot

-Rose, don't be so stupid anymore. Charles loves you, --Andrea said and took the cup out of my hand, --and now run to your boyfriend and get up because we have to go to workout. Yeah and I'll be very angry if I go up to your room in 10 minutes and I'll notice you're still swallowing. Was I understood?

-Of course, my dear cousin, --I said I would head straight for our room

-Rose Ferrari? , --a familiar girl I met from hight school came across me.

-Katherina? Katherina Adam?-- Good heavens girl, I can't believe we're meeting here.

-What are you doing here? --My roommate asked

-Well, as you know by my name, I'm the daughter of a Ferrari head and I'm working right now. I mean, I'm looking for my friend right now

-Well, I can't believe little Rose has been in love again since Jules,-- Katherina said a little cynically

-And what are you doing here?

-I'm in transit, but for now, I've decided to watch the last race. But who is your friend? After all, I don't think you're in love with a living person again,-- well, the fact is that Katherina has always tossed words raw and didn't care much about how others feel.

-Great, then I'm looking forward to seeing you, --I said, and I said goodbye to my fake smile for now at least
I left for Leclerc's room. I opened the door with my card and entered the room. The boy was still asleep and I honestly understood his situation. I jumped into bed and kissed his forehead.

-Good morning Charles! , --I told him

-Rose. , it's early, --Charles grumbled

-Charles you have 10 minutes to ,get upbecause Andrea will be very nervous

-Always every man with a Ferrari name in a hurry, including this little Ferrari girl, --said and stroked my face. Then I managed to push the boy out of bed and watched him finish. He was really sexy as he wore her gray t-shirt and coach pants.

-I'm in love with you, you know? ,-- I said and breathed a kiss on the boy 's cheek

...

Dear Diary!

I know the one thing that is true is that we are unable to forget our first love. Maybe that's exactly the case with me. No matter how much Charles looks like Jules , I will never be able to get him out of my head. Somehow it left such a deep imprint on me. His touches and smile were my doping. At the age of 17, I felt like it was a huge thing to have a boyfriend since most of the girls already had a boyfriend who was always by their side. And I knew Charles by sight at the time .2 years older than me, but sometimes I feel like we've known each other for 100 years. He always laughs. But I noticed a really special thing in Charles. That this boy has a huge heart. I’ve never met such a conscientious guy before and the fact that fate has brought us together is really appreciated. Charles's soul was hurt. He was injured because he had to go through things that none of my acquaintances.
It was already possible to make me if my parents did not cooperate with me. But we are not the same and maybe that’s how we were able to complement each other.
One thing, however, is terribly disturbing to Charles. He had never said he loved me. I fully understand if he needs more time and I accept his decision, but so I am forced to live with my parents until I am strong enough mentally to buy myself a small apartment in Italy. I could do it, why am I waiting so long for that?
.  .Good diary, listen to me now. I will be able to overcome my illness and I will be able to push away toxic people from myself. That is, my parents. I’ll quit the company if I have to, but I’ll have a happy life with Charles and I won’t screw this up right now...

...

@roseferrari

@roseferrari

I'm coming Abu Dhabi. Please , red car win on Sunday (number 16)

_____________

@carlossainz55
Why not me?

@landonorris
Let go, Charles has a chance now

@charles_leclerc
❤🏎

...

_______________