EIGHT

~~~~

Rose Ferrari

Dad was completely upset. He cannot accept the current situation and there would be every reason for it. He’s obviously scared of his little cute only daughter who once had a slap in the face for the same racer. But it's completely different now. He doesn’t know the truth and he doesn’t know it’s just a role, nothing serious can be made of it. After all, Charles doesn't want anything from me.

-Rose, it's a big mistake, my dear daughter, --Dad said holding his head. I saw him walking up and down nervously and not knowing what to do with me now

-Dad, calm down. Charles and I will be the best possible couple. Believe me and by the way he will be able to accompany you to next week's prom. To the FERRARI Ball.

-Dear Rose,-- Dad came closer to me. He sat down in the chair next to me and stroked my face. Again, I felt like a little girl sitting unharmed in front of her dad. I imagined my hair tied up and I felt like Dad was looking at me with a kind and naughty smile. However, this is not how I looked at me in the present situation. He cast anxious glances at me and I can honestly say he had every reason to this ---I remember what happened in 2015. I remember how much you love him. Jules was your everything. I don't want your little heart to be in trouble again,-- Dad said

-No, you can't do this to me. I can't be in love ?,-- I asked back a little nervously. I totally accept his concern, but it's just a game. In 3 months we will be unknown to each other again and we will be spending Christmas separately. I swear I don't want anything from him. Not possible
...

-All right. But don’t even expect Leclerc to strengthen his position because of this. Change himself and then I will reconsider his situation

-That's how it came here now?, I always asked nervously

-I think there's a reason Leclerc is getting better.

-Charles has always been a good pilot. Better than Carlos and you know that.

-Rose Ferrari don't do this! --, Dad stood up from his chair

-Okay, but don't forget that Charles  is in Jules's seat and don't forget that Charles was the first pilot so far. And you know what? Also, don’t forget that this boy is your daughter’s new love, --I said and I walked out the door and then closed behind me.

I’ve never had such a bad relationship with my parents because of a stupid game. Which is true all because of me, but even then, so many things should not turn out that way. Then I set off to find Charles who was already getting ready for the Quali. He was just jumping in when I found him. I pressed a kiss to his face and wished him every success.

-Rose, why are you so tense? --Charles asked, whispering in my ear

-We only had a little disagreement with Dad,-- I said, and I looked into the boy's eyes. I saw in it the burning fire that will be able to gain a Pole Position today. After all, that’s what Dad needs to get back on the team again. And I wanted to be proud of him and I wanted to feel his happiness too.

-We'll talk when I'm done today, --Charles said and pressed a kiss to my forehead, --and now go and cheer for me,-- the boy said. That's what happened. I took my place in the office among the other men and Charles got us the first place on the grid. The joy on the team was huge and I only looked at Dad who just raised his eyebrows.

...

Charles and I left the Mexican track there late as the boy celebration lasted quite a long time. We got into the black Ferrari car and looked at each other.

-It's good that you're not so hostile to me anymore,-- the boy said by the time I blushed a little

-People are changing fast, aren't they?

-Yeah, --Charles said, we headed to town. To the hotel. We were silent all the way. Wordlessly. You could feel the tension between us and when we finally arrived Charles sighed

-I completely forgot I promised you we would talk about your problem

-True, but I also forgot,-- I said, and I tried to save what I could save. I didn’t want with Charles Leclerc to go hand in hand at night. I didn't want to feel any feelings for him ...

-Let's go for a walk, --the boy offered his idea

-I don't know, it's so late

-Come on Rose, I'll take care of you,-- he said and took my hand. His hand spread out my hand tremendously and it was so hot.
-So what's wrong  Rose ?, --the boy looked me in the eye wonderfully

-Father. Dad is my trouble. He's mad at me for being with a pilot again. And it's just a game, --I said

-That's just a game, --the boy said, which stabbed me a little. I tried to disguise my feelings, but the butterflies in my stomach got bigger and bigger and sometimes they wanted to get out of there.

-Dad doesn't support this andhe  said you have to prove it to him. Obviously as much pressure as I can put on, I will do it, but Charles, you need to improve too! , --I said

-I know Rose. I know. Believe me every day I fall asleep I can only think about why I deserved this life. That's not good for me. There are achievements and expectations. Expectations that were set for Jules and not for me. I can't feel it anymore. --That's when I noticed that the boy had opened up to me. He was honest and I could have likened to a little boy with a wounded soul. It was as fragile as a porcelain. And then, at that moment, I felt sorry for him.

There were deep emotions for both of us and we could both feel similar frustration. When Charles escorted me to my room and wished me good night I held out my hand for the boy to hug me. His warm chest just clung to my chest, and then after it was all over and I was alone in my room again, I realized how much trouble I was in. I’m in love again, but it’s a hopeless love.

....

_____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4