Never The First~ Multiple

A/N: Hi guys, I'm sad again, so here you go. By the way, this is mostly angst with some comfort. I'm okay, I promise. I wanted to make a chapter because I haven't for a few months. If you have any requests let me know and also you should go check out https://twitch.tv/ashn0te because I'm starting to get into doing some really cool things and I have a schedule now!! My discord link is in my bio if you want to get alerts every time I go live or do something cool, you'll hear from me a lot more over there!

They're hanging out without me again. 

This always happens.

Tommy is out doing his vlogs again, Good for him, but I'm never there. 

I don't show my face on the internet. Tommy did ask me if I wanted to do what Ranboo did but I don't like showing the body I live in so I chose to stay home. He asked me this from the beginning but since it was the same answer every time, he just stopped. He had Ranboo, Tubbo, Will, George, Niki, Phil, Jack, basically the whole UK group with him. I was alone again.

I understood why he stopped asking. I don't blame him. 

It got to the point where even off camera they were all going out and hanging out without me and I was alone all the time.

They wouldn't even stream with me or play games with me anymore. I was alone.

They would always ask each other, but nobody asked me. If I were to ask, they would say no, then ask someone else to do that activity with them the following day. I was heartbroken.

I was never their first option.

I was never an option for them.

So I left...

It had been this cycle for around 3 months and I couldn't take it anymore. I filled my big backpack with essentials, including a blanket, and I left. They wouldn't notice. Tubbo gave me his guest room but he never used it and he would never come in to even say hi. Nobody did. Nobody would care.

I walked out the front door and to a park a couple of miles away. There were bathrooms there, insulated and never ever locked. I walked in there, got my blanket out and sat in a corner using my backpack as a pillow, trying to get to sleep.

Time skip. 1 week later. 

They still haven't found me. Why am I not surprised. I haven't even heard a report that I've gone missing yet. I was so naive to think any of them cared.