My Psychopath~ Revivebur

Taking walks is surprisingly calming. It gets you outside for fresh air, and allows you to interact with the friends you see along the way. Today though, as I was strolling along the prime path with Puffy, my best friend, we came across Ghostbur. He looked happy as usual but a little lost.

"Hey Ghostbur, what's up? You look kind of lost."

"Hello Y/n! Hello Puffy! I'm looking for Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo. Tommy told me to meet them at his old house but I can't remember where that is."

"Oh no worries, we're heading that way ourselves you can walk with us." Puffy replied.

"Oh thank you! Say, where were you two headed?" He asked as we began walking.

I kept quiet. Even after so long, I couldn't say his name without tears threatening to build up in my eyes.

"We were going to drop off some fresh flowers at Wilburs grave."

"Oh. Sometimes I forget, what was Alivebur like?"

"He was wonderful." I said.

He smiled, somewhat content with the answer given. The rest of the walk went by in a comfortable silence until we had climbed the stairs and walked along to Tommy's house, where he was already waiting. 

"Thank you guys for your help, I'll see you soon okay?" He said, waving goodbye with a smile on his face as he ran towards Tommy. 

We waved goodbye and walked toward the staircase leading down to L'Manburg. Or rather, the crater that once was L'Manburg. As we approached the edge, I sat down. I just felt that I needed a moment first. 

"You okay?"

"Why can't I just move on?"

"You two were together for a very long time."

"But it's been thirteen years."

"I know. He was your soulmate. But hey, maybe you'll see him again someday."

"Yeah..."

A blinding flash of light blinded us for a brief few seconds before quickly dispersing like mist, a lightening bolt striking down at the place where Wilbur died.

"There's no rain, why did that-"

"Puffy that struck in exactly the place where Will died..."

"You don't think Dream-" 

"-There's no other explanation, come on!"

I leapt down the stairs, as quickly as I possibly could, sprinting across the prime path and the glass covering the crater. I tripped a couple of times, though avoided falling until I stood in front of the open wall,  only several meters away, but in sight of his grave. I looked up, to see a 6'5 man, wearing the same jacket Will wore during the Pogtopia era, the same yellow jumper Ghostbur had worn, a bandage round an arm and a messy mop of brown curls with a white streak through it. He was looking down but slowly looked at himself. I could hear him yelling and jumping around excitedly.

"I'M ALIVE! I'M ACTUALLY ALIVE!"

"No way..." I whispered.

I took a couple of cautious steps forward.

"Wilbur?" I whispered at first. I was in shock.

""Wilbur?!" I shouted this time, loud enough where he should hear me.

"Who's that?"

He turned to look at me.

"Y/N?! Y/N IS THAT YOU?"

"WILL!"

We ran towards each other landing into each others arms and falling onto the floor. We were too caught up in each other to care though. We sat up, holding each other. He pulled back a little and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, cupping my cheek with his hand and tears welling in both our eyes.

"Thirteen years..." He whispered.

"I've waited thirteen years for you Wilbur."

"I did it all for you Y/n, and I'd do it all again."

"Are you crazy?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Oh baby I'm a Psychopath."

"My Psychopath."

HELLO LOVES!!! It's been so long and man am I happy to have a new story out there. I met some people on another story waiting for a Revivebur story so I made it happen, shoutout to the discord squad, love you guys. Do not hesitate to give me ideas, dms ideally. But I can take requests from comments. I have like no inspiration. Any how, I hope you enjoyed!