Silent Confessions~Awesamdude

Hey! Back again with  another one-shot. This is a rewrite of the Purpled oneshot after realising he was uncomfortable with fics so here we go. Also, in this Sam lives with his mother

My best friend Sam and I were hanging out at his place and I was watching him show me all the details of the prison on the SMP. I was showing me all of his "professional" parts and the more difficult parts to build and it was honestly very entertaining and very cute to see him so passionate about something.

You see, I find it cute, because I have feelings for him. We've been best friends for years and thats exactly the reason that I haven't told him. Because we've been friends for so long we've built up such an awesome friendship and I'd hate to lose that because I feel some type of way. So my best bet was to suppress those feelings until they went away.

As I watched I wondered what he would do if I fell asleep while I was here and he was playing. 

"Hey Sam, do you mind if I get a hot chocolate?"

"Oh sure! You know what to do, and I'll be here, I'm not going anywhere."

I gave him a gentle smile and he smiled back with a light pink tinge on his face, that I assumed was because he was cold because his window was open.

"Jeez Sam, you gotta learn to close your windows, you're cold again."

(clueless characters smh)

As I walk upstairs out of the basement allow me to explain the trick. Hot chocolate actually makes me feel strangely more awake (shhhhhhh it's for the plot) despite the fact it doesn't contain caffeine. So when I close my eyes to test this out, I won't actually fall asleep. Sam doesn't know this so now I'm using it against him.

"Hello Y/n!" Sam's mother said in a cheery voice.

"Hello!"

"How are things going with Sammy?"

Sams mother knew I liked him. She could tell from the way I looked at him during conversations or got flustered when he complimented me. Mothers instinct she tells me.

"He's oblivious. But I'd rather it be that way. I don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship. We've been friends for so long and I don' t want to lose that because of some dumb feelings. My best bet is to suppress them until they go away."

"You don't have to be pessimistic. Trust me Y/n, he loves you. I'm his mother. I can tell."

"I really hope so. I hope he at least gets the hint though or something, I don't really want to be the one to say something first."

"You'll be okay."

"Thank you."

I gently picked up the two mugs of hot coco I made during our conversation, taking them back downstairs. I knocked on the door with my foot and Sam came to open it for me.

"Aww thank you b-, dude, you're amazing."

"You're welcome." 

I took my place on the couch behind him drinking my hot chocolate, and after I finished, I curled up under the blanket, still keeping my eyes until I slowly "fell asleep"

Sams's POV

A good hour or so had passed since Y/n came back to my room with the hot coco and all I'd heard was silence. I turned around and saw she was asleep.

"Awww sleepy baby." I whispered. 

I gently lifted them up and moved them over to my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, stroking their hair, whispering to them.

"I wish you knew how I felt about you. You're beautiful and breathtaking in every way shape and form. Sometimes I wish that I could just sit and cuddle you on our bad days. That I could kiss you and tell you that everything will be okay because we'll always have each other. Except I can't. I can't tell you. Because then you'll freak out, you won't want to be friends anymore. And I don't want that. I don't know what I'd do if you heard what I was saying. I'd probably be lost. I'd lose myself. I really care about you..."

Y/N POV

"-really care about you..."

My face was as red as a tomato by this point. He really felt like that about me? I leapt up into his arms, knocking him back onto the bed and burying my face in his neck. 

"W-what, how much did you hear?"

"All of it. Sam, I feel exactly the same, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't think you loved me too."

"How could I not? You mean everything to me..."

He gently leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine, and I returned it. 

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Sam"

:))