Lost~ Jack Manifold- Part One

TW!!!

-A lot of anxiety
-and some betrayal
-sprinkle of abandonment because we love that

You can tell I really like hurt/comfort can't you?

Twitchcon!

I was finally going to twitchcon!

I had been waiting for this opportunity for so long and I was finally going with my friends. Even on the drive there, I was looking out of the window, my hands flapping (it's a stim, I do it when I'm happy!) And when we finally arrived, I said goodbye to my friends mother, who had kindly driven us there and leapt out of the car.

After we got in and we got our lanyards, we went on a wander for a little and my friends got to meet a couple of streamers they knew that I didn't.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay?" I said.

"Sure, we'll wait here for you Y/n"

I followed the copy of the map I had to get there, trying to make it through the crowds and telling myself to keep breathing on the way as I was never a fan of crowded places. I got to the bathroom and did what I had to do, washing my hands afterwards and looking in the mirror to fix my slightly dishevelled hair from the wind outside and the people I had to get through. And when I was finally done, I left, making my way back to where we were before, only, my friends weren't there like they said they would be. I started panicking, and my head got cloudy. I couldn't think. I backed myself into a corner and sat down, covering my ears. The noises and shouting sounded so much louder and the room got so much smaller. My breathing had quickened and I wasn't calming down, no matter how many times I told myself to breathe. I pulled my phone out from my pocket to try and call my friends. Maybe I was panicking for no reason. I tried texting and calling each of them, only to get no answer and find out that every single one of them blocked me.

I didn't know what to do. Until someone walked over to me, crouching down at me. I didn't know who it was until he spoke.

"Hey, hey, breathe with me okay?"

It was Jack Manifold. 

I couldn't get excited now though.

I nodded at him and though it took a few minutes, my breathing had returned to normal and I could speak again.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Wait, you're Jack Manifold."

"Yeah I am, but that doesn't matter right now. What happened?"

"I came here with my friends, I told them I was going to the bathroom and they said they would wait just over there. When I got back they weren't here."

"Have you tried calling them?"

"They all blocked me..."

"Awww. Do you have a way to get home?"

"No..."

"Well come on. If you know me, I'm sure you're familiar with the rest of Dream SMP. They're all here as well as a few others like Scott and Shelby. What you're gonna do now, is come with me, and we're gonna go find them and then you can hang out with us."