Music Lessons~Wilbur

This one shot was requested by the lovely @ThatBitchYk They're very pog, we talk on discord sometimes, BY THE WAY GO CHECK MY DESCRIPTION AFTER YOU READ THIS I'LL BE POSTING THE LINK TO MY VERY POG DISCORD SERVER THERE AFTER I'M DONE WRITING THIS. Anyways, enjoy the story.

By the way, you're Tommy's sibling in this (we're gender neutral here don't worry)

"Y/NNNNNN" I heard my brother shout.

"YES TOMMY?" 

"COME HERE A SEC"

I sighed and got up, stretching my back and cracking it. I needed a break anyway, I'd been studying for the past 2 hours without break. I went across the hall to Tommy's room.

"What's up?" 

"My friend Wilbur wants to meet up for a couple days with a few of our friends and because I'm under 18, I apparently need adult supervision."

"Annnnnnd?"

"Can you take me?"

"What about mum and dad?"

"They both have work and they can't take time off. Can you please drive me to Brighton, pleaseeeeee?"

"Fine I'll come with. When are we leaving?"

"2 days." 

"Fine. Do you plan on filming anything or is it just a hang out."

"It's mainly just a hang out but we're likely gonna film a couple vlogs while we're together. There's gonna be a good few of us."

"Keep me out of frame please. Who, how old?"

"God, you really need to know?"

"I need to know if I can like stay back at the hotel or something or if I need to be there consistently."

"Fine man. Will and George, they're both 24. Tubbo is also 17, Niki is 19 and Jack is 18."

"Okay fine. I'll take you."

tImE sKiP~~~

"Get in the car Tomathy."

"Heyyy, don't call me that"

"Get in the car then, nimrod."

We were finally on our way to Brighton. It was a couple hour drive but it was fine. After saying goodbye to our parents, we were on the road.

Tommy was filming little clips for his videos occasionally, making sure to keep me out of frame. I let him do his own thing while I focused on driving.

A painful few hours later, we were there. We met up with all of Tommy's friends and walked back to the hotel a few of us would be staying in. Tommy and I dropped off our stuff and as we were unpacking, Wilbur spoke up.

"Y/N, you play guitar?"

"Meh. I try to. I'm not very good though. I struggle a lot."

"Oh I play, I make my own music."

"You do?"

"Yep! Maybe I can help teach you."

"Will I'd love that but I don't want to get in the way of you guys all having fun. I'm just here to supervise Tommy."

"Nonsense. I'll teach you at some point, don't worry."

After that, we'd headed to the pier to hang out for a while. We got some ice cream and I helped film some stuff for everyone.

Time skip brought to you by my tired self in English class~~~~

It was around 8pm now. We were all at Will's place just hanging out and having a good time. We'd ordered pizza for dinner. Tubbo for some reason chose hawaiian even though that pizza is only for heathens (sorry guys but that makes me sick. And Tubbo also seems like the type of person to get hawaiian :))).

The boys and Niki were playing smash and mario kart and I was chilling just watching.

"Hey" Will said coming up behind me.

"Jeez Will, hey you scared me."

"Haha, sorry darling. I was wondering if you wanted to come upstairs and I can teach you guitar?"

"Are you sure? I thought you'd want to have fun with your friends."

"Hey, you're my friend now right? Besides, I'm not in the mood to hear Tommy raging at games because he's bad."

"Okay."

tiMe SkIp~~~

"So you put your fingers hereeee and thats G! You got it!"

He was currently teaching me to play one of his songs, Your New Boyfriend. It was fun but I was getting really tired.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back okay?" 

"Okay"

Wills POV***

I walked back into my bedroom to see Y/n asleep on my bed with the guitar slipping out of their hand. I sighed with a smile and walked over to them, moving the guitar. I slipped into bed next to them and held them, letting them sleep and hoping they wouldn't freak out in the morning.

****BONUS*****

Tommys POV

I had finally decided I wanted to go back to the hotel and get some sleep so I went upstairs to get Y/n but as I barged through the door I saw Will cuddling them and they were both asleep and so I left covering my eyes and shouting "AHHH I'M A MINOR, I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT"

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one. To the wonderful Sleepy, I know this sin't exactly what you wanted but I kinda liked this. I hope you all enjoyed and remember, go back to the request page if you like what you see and have any ideas!