Exiled~Tommy

Hey guys. This was an idea given to me by the wonderful @rocketnixx_in discord chats. They are so very pog, go follow them ALSO FREE PROMO FOR MY DISCORD, GO TO MY PROFILE AND ALSO PLEASE SUB TO MY YOUTUBE WHERE I PLAN TO POST MUSIC AND STREAM HIGHLIGHTS WHEN I EVENTUALLY START. Anyways enjoy the story.

"Dream, will you please escort Tommy out of my country?"

"Of course Tubbo. Y/n why don't you come along with your little boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend...." I muttered.

"That would be best actually." Tubbo spoke.

"W-what? Tubbo, why?" I responded, voice breaking. 

"Tubbo why? What did they do wrong?" Fundy asked. You could see rage growing in his face.

"Y/n did nothing wrong Tubbo, what the hell?" Quackity followed.

"I agree with Tubbo.  Y/n would likely be asking why and asking for Tommy back. That and they only hold this country down. If you want this countries independence, then you'll want it to be great. Y/n, follow me."

Tommy had remained silent. He knew he'd be shut down if he said anything. I was shocked. I was being exiled for nothing. Nonetheless, knowing I'd cause more damage if I spoke, I jumped down from the wall and followed Dream and Tommy.

Dream had taken us far out. Far from the SMP. Far from L'Manburg. Far from anywhere we knew. He had just left us for the night. We were sitting out on the beach. not too far from our tent

"Why did they exile you too?" 

"Your guess is as good as mine." My voice broke in the middle of the sentence and tears slowly started rolling down my face, but I didn't let Tommy see that. I didn't like being seen vulnerable, even by the people I trusted most.

"Y/n look at me." 

I didn't respond.

"Y/n please."

I slowly turned to look at him, tears in my eyes.

"Aww come here."

He shifted closer to me and pulled me to him and I fully broke down in his arms. He held me and let me cry while stroking my back and playing with my hair. 

"It's okay. We're here together."

Soon, I drifted off.

(YES WE'RE DOING THIS AGAIN)

Tommy's POV

After a little while, Y/n had passed out in my arms. I loved them I really did, but I refused to ruin what we had, so I kept silent.

"Awwh, sleepy puppy"

I picked them up and carefully took them over to our tent and laid them down gently, kissing their forehead before curling up next to them and falling asleep myself. 

Weeks fly by.

 I woke up early to Y/n whimpering in their sleep. 

"Hey, Y/n wake up." I shook them awake. They were having another nightmare. 

They woke up and buried themself into me. 

"Thank you"

"Nightmare huh?"

"Mhm." 

"I've got you."

We'd gotten closer but we hadn't become official. I wondered if they didn't feel the same, or were like me and were too scared to say something and so I planned to say something tonight. On a full moon, out on the beach where we hung out the first night we arrived here.

Night had fallen, it was just another living nightmare. Dream came by every day and took what he wanted of ours, played his mind games all day and then left. But either way, the moon was rising, which meant it was soon time to tell Y/n how I felt about them. 

We were sat out on the beach. I had a pair of netherrite boots in my inventory I planned to give them. I'd worked for them and kept them in my enderchest. I knew they wouldn't be able to wear them now, but they could when we got out of this. I'd promise them I'd get us out of this. 

"Y/n."

"Yeah Tommy?" 

"I need to tell you something."

A look of terror flashed across their face, and though it was only there for a second, I caught it.

"It's not bad, I promise."

I saw them visibly relax.

"What is it." 

It was now or never.

"Y/n you amaze me. You're incredibly strong and incredibly kind. You're talented and perhaps the kindest person I know. And Y/n, I can respect if you don't feel the same. But I've loved you for a long long time."

They dove into my arms and latched onto me.

"I never knew you felt the same as I did." They whispered.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Tommy."

Aaaaaaanndd that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this one. It's my longest and it took me so long. I was gonna do this last night but I got frustrated but you know what, here it is. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave your requests, I need ideas. Bye loves! <3