Eyes~ Eret

Hey loves! I hope you're doing well! I apologise for the lack of uploads recently. It's been a long few weeks Things have happened.. I've been on wattpad but I haven't bothered writing and I apologise. I've been spending my time doing other things, practicing ukulele, drawing, playing games, singing, etc. I've just been doing other things and I really have no excuse for the lack of updates and for that, I apologise once again.

Anyway, this wonderful idea was submitted by the lovely @ImBeiBei_ 
Thank you for your idea sweetheart, it's amazing. I have a few more ideas of theirs coming too at some point so do keep an eye out. Enjoy!

Please also remember, Eret's is platonic because I've heard they aren't chill with shipping so I'll be respecting it, true or not.

------------------

I was taking a stroll out on the SMP, it was really warm out today. As I walked along the prime path, there were some flowers I saw that I really like that I could use for flower crowns. My best friend Eret and I really love making and wearing flower crowns together and we sometimes gift them to our friends, who we spot wearing them from time to time. Tubbo always has one on, his bees love them.

As I was picking some lilacs and cornflowers, placing them into my basket, Eret came up behind me, except, I didn't know.

"Hey." He spoke softly, in his deeper voice.

"Holy smokes Eret you scared me."

"Yeah that was kind of the point. Are you busy?"

"I was picking some flowers for some flower crowns, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"Of course! All the flowers in the basket are fresh so we can make some flower crowns with those."

"Sounds good. Let's go and sit by the fountain in my castle. It's warm but it isn't as hot as out here, in fact I'm over heating out here."

"I would imagine the slight breeze going through the water is cooling it a little in there."

"I'd imagine thats why, yeah." 

"Let's go then."

I dusted my hands off and walked with him. We walked, talking about different things, how his museum was going, thoughts on Dream's imprisonment, many things, until we finally reached the castle.

We walked into the middle, where his fountain was, for me to find a small picnic set up on a little pink flamingo blanket. We sat down and he served me something to eat. As we talked, she quieted.

"Eret, you've gone quiet, what's wrong?"

"Y/n you're my best friend, but there's part of me you've never seen, and I wanted to show you that today."

"What is it?"

He looked up to me and slid off his mirrored sunglasses. 

Wow

I finally saw their eyes.

"Eret, they're beautiful."

"I'm a descendant of Herobrine, the most evil man known to the world. Nobody told him his eyes were pretty." He said, looking down.

"Eret these are your eyes. You're not who he was. You're not defined by your ancestors. You are not defined by who they were. Your eyes are beautiful. He used his eyes to come across as more intimidating. You're one of the kindest people I know. You've made mistakes but you're trying to fix them. You're not him. You're you. I think they're beautiful and you aren't changing my mind.

She had tears in her eyes when she looked back up to me.

"Thank you." They said gently, wrapping me in a hug.

"Of course."

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed. Long time no see! It's been a while and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't promise any chapters too frequently as I have things happening but I'll be back on schedule as soon as possible, I promise you that. Thank you again for the requests, send more and I'll see ya in the next one. Bye bye.