Upset~George

A lil comfort for y'all. A Gogy story was requested by @Jessyindie and I came up with this prompt so I hope you enjoy it.

I was on my way to my boyfriend George's house after a rough day. Everything went wrong. I put myself first for once, and lost a friend. Then I failed my math test. Then I tripped on the stairs, walked into someone, jammed my finger in my locker and overall had a rough day and I was tired, fed up, upset etc.

I pulled up outside and walked inside. He always told me to just walk straight in and he gave me a key in case the door was locked. There were stray tears running down my face and I tried to wipe them before knocking on George's bedroom door.

"I'm not streaming, you can come in."

I opened the door gently and walked in carefully. I closed the door behind me and as I walked up to him, he turned around in his chair and looked up at me. 

"Aww baby what's wrong?"

That's when I just kind of broke. Whenever someone asks if I'm okay thats when I tend to break because I'm not good at explaining my emotions verbally. 

"Aww darling"

He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms back around him and cried into his shoulder as he slowly walked us back toward his bed. He sat down up against the headboard and let me lay in a comfortable position, curled up next to him. He wrapped his arms back around me and played with my hair with one hand while he cupped my cheek with his other.

"You wanna talk about it hun?"

"Everything's just been going wrong..."

"We can talk about it later bubba, come here."

He gently pulled me closer and held me, humming lightly until he eventually lulled me to sleep.

A short one I know but I hope you enjoyed none the less. The next one should be longer though. We have a Purpled one coming next so look forward to that!