This means I can still conceive but I can guarantee it would not be an easy pregnancy. So say me and Paul had a baby together it would be part witch, part vampire, and part shifter/wolf so it'd be the first tribrid in history.

The thing is in order to activate your wolf gene you have to kill someone doesn't matter whether it's intentional or not and they have to be human. With shifters vampires or danger at all triggers their werewolf gene.

So as you can see although technically speaking the original family is more powerful than the volturi and we follow none of their rules since we were here first they no doubt will try everything to harm any children I have because of the simple fact that it's not only part vampire and witch but wolf.

As far as having a child with Rose and Em although the child would technically be mine and Emmett's the way things work for us work different meaning the baby will be a mix of the three of us but still it's not guaranteed to be an easy pregnancy.

"Tik Tok love" I clicked my tongue imitating a clock as my British accent came into play.

I'm not sure why or how but like Klaus and Elijah I have a British accent. Maybe I lived in Britain in one of my past lives but all I know is it's hot as hell.

"Fine." I raised an eyebrow "fine as in you'll come talk to them or fine as in you'll walk away?" he looked at me with a deadpanned look causing me to snicker.

"Lead the way, as much as I hate the idea of you being mated to them as my imprint you're the only thing that matters and if you're happy then I won't interfere especially when I know how soulmate bonds work" I smiled and nodded and motioned for him to follow me making our way past the treat line.

"If it wasn't obvious to you yet you're my other mate which I wasn't expecting" I said continuing to walk.

Time Skip

"What are you doing in our territory!" Rosalie exclaimed shooting a glare at Paul as I sighed. I knew this would not go down well but too late now.

"Rose calm down we need to talk get Emmett" I sighed and motioned for them to follow me into the woods as I climbed on top of a bolder.

"What's going on and what is he doing here?" Emmett asked as Rosalie scrunched her nose up because of Paul's scent.

"There's no easy way to put this and I know for a fact that you guys are going to be just as pissed as him" I sighed scratching the back of my neck.

"You know you can tell us anything" Rosalie said trying to calm herself down. I nodded before taking a deep breath.

"Paul imprinted on me and he's also my mate" I said bluntly as Rose and Em froze like statues with a look of disbelief.

They looked at Paul as he nodded "you imprinted on our girlfriend?!" Rose exclaimed as I rubbed my head. "It wasn't my choice!" he shot back "she's our mate!" she yelled as Emmett held her back.

"Even so I don't regret having her as my imprint and I won't do anything to ruin your relationship whether we're enemies or not I hate you guys and you hate me but we all care about Liliana so if it means she's happy then I'll learn to be civilized but that doesn't mean I like you guys" Paul sent a glare towards Rose who's eye twitched slightly.

"Okay wait so let me get this straight not only does she have us as a soulmates but you as well?" Emmett asked causing Paul to nod.

Emmett sucked in a deep breath before releasing it. "Well there's nothing we can do about that it's not like either of you will reject the bond it would probably kill you if you did but that doesn't change the fact that we're leaving" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Emmett has never necessarily had a problem with the wolves. In honesty if he and Paul weren't supposed to be enemies he was sure they would've gotten along great. Obviously that's not the case but for Liliana he would compromise.

"With the mate bond that will be a problem since we'll be apart it'll change how we are sometimes like our emotions and actions it's like how you guys would be if she were away from you so I'm not sure how this will work" Paul said by this time Rosalie had calmed down and though she didn't like it she knew that Paul would never intentionally hurt me and that there was nothing she could do.

It was clear Paul had already somehow fell in love with her girlfriend who wouldn't? How she's able to have three mates is beyond her but if she's happy why would she jeopardize that?

So no she doesn't like it but she'd do anything to keep that smile on Liliana's face. When she says anything she means it as long as she's happy that's all that matters. If it's a mutt that makes her happy then she'll learn to live with it.

"I have a solution for that actually" they all turned to me curiously as I clicked my tongue. "Since I'm part witch I'm able to do things like teleporting although in the wizard world or magic world they call it aperating but either way I can do it. The only thing is Paul the reason we're moving in the first place is because of Bella" I rolled my eyes as he gave me a questioning look.

"Basically Bella is Edward's blood singer not mate meaning he's addicted to her blood but he's interested in her because he can't read her mind. He figured it'd be great to pursue her and allow her to find out about them being vampires. This caused major problems for not only then but the others as well. A few days ago Alice threw a party for me and Bella for our birthday and it didn't end well. Bella is hell bent on becoming a vampire because she doesn't want to age anymore so she purposely gave herself a paper cut knowing how strong her blood is hoping that someone would come after her and bite her. Jasper being new to the vegetarian life wasn't able to control his blood lust especially with everyone else's blood lust as well. He went after her and even though I've never had a problem with human blood I lost control as well. Edward decided that the family should move away and Carlisle was quick to agree much to our protests. I got a phone call from my brother Klaus who needs my help in Mystic Falls Virginia so I'll be going there. Only me, Rose, Em, Jasper, and Alice are going there. If it weren't for Bella I doubt we'd be moving away but I would still have to go help my brother. Although I don't want to leave knowing about our bond my brother does need me. So I promise I'll make this work for the both of us okay?"

It was only fair that Paul knew everything from start to finish. Maybe giving him my next location was a bad idea but as my mate he deserved to know.

"Okay just be careful please?" I smiled and nodded "always am" I snickered as we spent the remaining time before we leave getting to know each other.

By the time it was time for us to go me and Paul felt closer even Rosalie and Emmett got along and weren't so hostile anymore.

"Well I guess it's time to go" I jumped down from the bolder I was on and stood in front of Paul a sad smile on my face.

"I'll contact you once we get settled in okay? Please for the love of god keep your emotions in check?" I sent him a pointed look as he grunted before hugging me taking me by surprise but I hugged back.

He kissed my forehead before letting go as I smiled happily. I wasn't expecting to be mated to a wolf but I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm happy Paul imprinted on me and he was my mate. It does suck that I won't see him everyday or as often as I'd like but I made a promise to my family 'always and forever' and I'll stand by that.