Y/n Kim, 18 years old

Start from the beginning

The scene infront of him made him numb he was afraid, his one wrong move could cause him regrets. He understood everything, who the guy is and why is he in his apartment, what he is doing with his girlfriend and what are going to be his next moves, but his heart refuse to admit it.

At last he summoned some courage, taking his daughter in his arms he left for his room with Taehyung ( his cousin brother ) following behind. All this while he was zoned out when his daughter was crying her eyes out in his arms.

If only he knew what did her girlfriend, sorry ex girlfriend did to that little child he would rip her skin out of her body. But right now he's not paying attention to the bruises in her daughters body.

The burn mark on her shoulder, a red check, a scratch on her forehead her red blue knees and bleeding nose. And the way her heart rate is lagging, the way she is having problem to breath in between the crying.

It was only evident to him when he felt her body getting heavy, that was when he rushed out of the room for the nearest hospital with Taehyung.

But got interrupted with his ex girlfriend who was still in his apartment for some reasons. Why was she still there? To tell him something, maybe. To tell him the truth, that the little girl he's carrying in his arms, whom he loves with everything he has, for whom he can give up on his life is not actually his daughter.

"You're not financially stable to do anything Nam, let her die she's not even your daughter."

But he didn't payed any attention to her words and rushed out of his apartment, getting in his scooter with his daughter in Taehyung's arms they all left for the hospital.

Y/n was taken by the doctor's for checkup. And outside the hospital room he was sitting on bench reminiscing his ex girlfriend's words. The fact that y/n is not his daughter was eating him alive, he was into those thoughts that he didn't noticed when the doctor came out of the room.

Taehyung stood up to talk to the doctor. Hoping a good news but guess the luck was in their side today. "May I know what are the reasons of bruises in her body?" Asked the doctor. Before speaking anything Taehyung noticed his brothers still zoned out face taking a deep breath he told the doctor whatever he saw.

"I was returning from my work place, when I reached the apartment there were cries and shouts coming outside and when I entered I saw Lila, I mean y/n's mother was abusing her. I hurried up to separate them and at the same moment when she was about to leave the house her father came in and a moment later y/n collapsed."

"I'm sorry but we would like to file a case against her mother for abuse, you have no choice to refuse it."

"We would like that too" replied Taehyung, he felt it was necessary as y/n's uncle but also as a human, he does not support child abuse and according to him the person who does that should be punished for his deeds.

"And now the main reason I'm here is to inform you that her condition is not so good. Can I get to talk to his father in my office for some moment?" Eyeing Namjoon the doctor asked.

Returning to Namjoon, Taehyung shook his shoulder to get his attention. "Hyung, the doctor wants to talk to you." Without saying a word Namjoon mindlessly followed the doctor to his cabin, and took a seat.

"I understand it must be a hard time for you right now, but your daughter, has a cardiac disease, she has a hole in her heart and we need to perform the surgery as soon as possible in order to save her, plus that is not the only thing her one kidney is also infected and that needs to be replaced, we just need you to be strong and please sign these papers so we can start the process and save her"