"Ouch!!"

"Oh I di--" "Look out!! Get down!!" There was several shots first off.

She turned around and threw her hand out but the bullets didn't react, ceramic bullets. (Juuuust to make it a bit more drama I guess?)

"Shit!" She yelled as she saw one hit Tamaki and Eijiro.

The third impacted her armor, the bullet shattering and a piece cutting her face, leaving a stain on her chest.

She rubbed off the slight blood.

The crowd around them was screaming in fear as Tamaki was down.

"It hurts less than I thought."

"Damn don't fucking scare us like that!!" Kuroka yelled at him. "Eijior wait!!" She yelled when he ran ahead, followed by Fatgum as Tamaki was staring at his hand, the tips of his fingers turning to an octopus but soon back human. "Sorry." She said running after the men.

She ran passed a stunned Fatgum when Tamaki yelled out his quirk wouldn't activate.

She shoved through the people and was following the flashes of red she spotted.

"Dammit." She touched the cut on her face, understanding right away that it meant her own quirk was on a timer to use as at least a drop or two of the liquid got through the cut. She really hoped it would only affect the metal quirk and not the one that is technically just her body since it can't be shut off even by Aizawa's quirk.

--------------------------------------------

She caught up when Eijiro had knocked the man down.

"I held myself back! Stop resisting and surrender yourself! You gun shooting jerk!"

The man tried to launch at her classmate but with one simple kick she sent him spinning to fall down on his face.

"You are alright dude?" She asked.

"Yeah, I luckily hardened in time to not be hurt by that bullet."

"Right, Tamaki can't use his quirk and I risk losing the ability to use mine soon so we should get this over with now."

"Losing your quirk?!"

"Yeah, it was something that was in those bullets, I am not sure but a piece of it cut me so there is a lot of chance that I have been affected too."

"Right... He's crying?" Eijiro said, bringing the attention to the man still laying on the ground but not from the pain anymore.

"That's not fair... All I've got are these blades that don't even extend past ten centimeters... They're just like box cutters, it's not fair... Of course I want to save my brothers! But I'm scared!! Why don't you compliment me for having the courage to shoot in the first place!"

"Please that's no bravery."

"Not at all man, besides, if you're going to break out in tears and talk like that you really shouldn't be getting mixed up in this stuff anyway." Eijiro helped him up as Kuroka touched the cheek that was feeling a bit numb.

"I just wanted to become strong... If I'm hanging around strong people then I can become strong too.... If I stick with my brothers then I'll be granted power. I don't want someone like you who could become a hero to talk like you know what's it's like."

"STOP!!" Kuroka yanked the half filled tube of whatever that man tried to inject himself from his hand with her quirk, sticking in between her waist band as he started screaming, even half a dose seemed enough for what he had planned.