.613. (Part 1)

Author POV-

Yeona and Ji-young walked on the rooftop of Yoongi's house, nervously. They had the ARMY bombs gripped tight, and when they peeped downwards, the both women gasped in shock.

In just 2 days, the ARMY liquid spread all over the village, and the liquid sunk everything below 20 feet.

It was way more dangerous than it sounded like.

"Hope they'll be okay...", Ji-young mumbled, worried.

"Yeah... Same."

Suddenly, a figure jumping off the window from the room of same house whose rooftop they stood on, increased the rate of the heartbeat of the two women.

"They're jumping into the liquid one by one.", Yeona said. "I'm scared."

"Let's be brave, because we should trust them. Trust is very important. Whether it's the doer or the onlookers, trust is very essential."

"Okay.", Yeona said, and took a deep breath. The corners of her lips lifted up to a smile, when the song from her ARMY bomb changed from 'Stay Alive' to 'Not Today'.

It was a perfect transition from 'Please you, Stay alive', to 'No no, not today, not yet a day to die'.

The two women held onto each other's hands, slowly getting braver, as the villagers jumped into the tears, to begin the ritual.

Suddenly, a voice from behind called Yeona's name, in a low voice. Yeona turned behind, to see the person, she least wanted to.

"Yeontan?", She asked, turning to him, raising her brow.

"How are you? Is your arm okay?", He asked, looking worried.

"I thought you hardly cared, Yeontan.", She said, turning back to where she was gazing at. The tears.

"Why do you say so, Yeona? You're the main person I care about!", He said, in a gentle voice, walking towards her.

"Stay away.", Ji-young said, blocking Yeontan's path from Yeona. "She's injured. Don't disturb us."

"Please, just let me talk with her. Just 2 minutes. Then, I'll not bother her, anymore, I promise!", Yeontan begged.

"Yeona, what do you say?", Ji-young asked, turning to the young woman, who was biting her lip thoughtfully.

Yoongi has been getting mad the last few days, whenever Yeontan was mentioned... Now if he gets to know that I had a talk with him, he's gonna hate me, for sure...

But it's just a harmless two minutes... I'll make sure Yoongi doesn't know anything about it.

"Okay. But it's just one minute, instead of two.", Yeona said, walking towards the door which led them inside Yoongi's house.

"Wait a minute. How did you come here?!", Yeona exclaimed, realising the fact.

"I climbed over roofs, just for you...", Yeontan said, keeping an innocent expression, which hardly fooled Yeona.

Nevertheless, she said, "Okay. Tell me what you want to say."

"Yeona, I love you. A DAMN LOT. I've gone through a lot of pain, a lot of problems and sufferings... I was depressed. I have many mental issues, and it's hard to handle myself. But... When I'm with you, that's the only time I'm happy. That's the only thing which gives me hope. I did not kill the couple, who gave me shelter. Life. Happiness. They always make sure I'm happy. Why would I kill them? Think of that. Why would I want them dead, if they've given me life? Why would I break the headstone, that's part of my soul? I pray it everyday. I can't kill my God, can I? Please, try to understand. I've been out of my mind sometimes, but I've never meant any harm. Please.", Yeontan said, tears trickling down his cheeks.