Epilogue

Author POV-

"So... We're brothers?"

"This sounds crazy, but yes."

"Oh come on Yeontan! You're still my brother, I don't care what the others say.", A man exclaimed, pouting.

"Of course, you are, Tae-hyung.", Yeontan said, with a grin.

Jimin smiled happily. He was glad he had a family, which he longed for quite a long time.

He was just thrown into an orphanage in his childhood, by his father. Later, when he was crying by his own, he saw purple coloured stones leading him to the Bangtan village. The environment of the village impressed him a great deal, making him glad to escape the orphanage, even though he didn't have his belongings with him. He didn't want to leave, and begged the man who fed him those days in the village, to let him live in the Bangtan village.

The kind man, a doctor, let him live in his house.

"Anyways, all the problems got solved. The murderer, found. The breaker, found. Yoongi hyung is not a bad guy. We all are a family. And, Yeontan is saved.", Jungkook said, cheerfully.

"And Taehyung is a decent and matured man.", Namjoon said, with a grin.

"And Namjoon is an idiot.", Taehyung said, pulling his tongue out, teasingly.

"And Jungkook is also an idiot.", Seokjin added.

"And Mr. Old man is also an idiot.", Jungkook commented, glaring at Seokjin.

"And Yeonie is so beautiful...", Yoongi muttered, under his breath, smiling at Yeona.

She looked at Yoongi in amusement. "And Yoongi is such a flirt."

Yoongi grinned, while Yeona tried not to blush, and turned to the villagers.

"But still, I don't understand. How did the headstone fix?", Hoseok asked, curious.

~

Yeontan stood in the balcony, tears streaming down his cheeks. He had to tell Yeona the truth. He wanted to let her know that he didn't kill anyone, but actually his father controlled his actions.

He was standing in the corner of the balcony, but didn't realise that Yeona was about to jump into the tears.

He had no idea that his father's spirit was controlling her.

When she fell down, a loud splash echoing the village, he was about to jump to save her, when he saw a weird spark, as if something blasted.

He observed Yeona being saved by someone, and gave a sigh of relief.

But, his relief changed to panic, when he realised that the ritual was interrupted.

An idea flashed his head, and he decided to do it, as he was impatient and worried.

If my blood can break the headstone, it may as well fix it.

~

"Does that matter? Anyways, as long as things are okay, you don't have to worry about the reason.", Yeontan said, with a bright smile.

"Yeah, you're right."

The villagers smiled happily and chatted comfortably for quite some time. They sure did deserve a lot of rest and happiness, after all the sufferings.

-

A day later-

"Do you really want to do this, Yoongi?"