The Magic Shop

Yoongi POV- (the previous night)

~

"Yeah, the barrier will work, but only until the 13th..."

"Yes. And SEVEN of the villagers must perform this. SEVEN is compulsory."

But I'm not sure if there are much strong willed people here...", I said, hesitating.

I knew whom he meant, but I wasn't sure if they were mentally stable...

"Trust them. That's what is important to succeed this ritual."

"I don't know, if I can trust them to do it well. They're all very..."

"No matter what. They're all part of this village, and this village brings people, and people don't decide to live here. Bangtan village. It's FATE."

"Now how do we get those robes? The liquid is blocking the path..."

Suddenly, I heard a scream and I turned to the sound, shocked.

Yeona?!!

I'm dead.

She's gonna be MAD at me.

No. I'm not gonna let her. I'll let her know who's the king, who's the boss.

"Yoongi, she's been spying you.", Mina said.

I kept a serious face and asked, "So you've been spying, like Mina said?"

~

Author POV-

The seven villagers and Yeona walked towards the Graveyard, most of them shivering in fear.

"Jungkookie, please carry my dead body and perform my funeral as a younger brother... I'm surely gonna die in there...", Seokjin muttered, clinging onto Jungkook's arms.

"Oh god, don't be so idiotic! Why are you gonna die? Ghosts are planning to have you for lunch or what?"

"Don't scare me!!", Seokjin exclaimed, glaring at Jungkook, while the latter rolled his eyeballs.

"Stop being silly! They're not there to kill you! They themselves are crying because they're dead. Don't offend them or blame them for every disaster!"

"But-"

"Shut up, hyung! If you're scared, just hold onto me. Don't grumble or blabber some random nonsense about dying. We're not gonna jump into the Graveyard to bury ourselves. We're going to the Magic Shop."

Yes, the villagers headed to the Magic Shop, to bring the sacred robes of BTS, to perform the ritual. It was rumoured that BTS lived in Magic Shop, which was an underground palace, almost half of the size of the village!

Stretching from the headstone, to the Graveyard, its area was clearly a luxury. The Magic shop was rich in every aspect.

It really had magic. Even if millions of people entered, it'd still be large enough for billions more to fit.

Long ago, the people used to land in the Magic Shop after their death, as free roaming spirits. But, they declared that they had no rights to even sight the great abode and built a wall separating the Magic Shop from the Graveyard.

When Taehyung and Namjoon gave up with the fact that treasure existed under the headstone, they never knew. Treasure did exist. In the form of Magic Shop. Heaven.

That day, Taehyung went to the left side path, but didn't observe a corner route, which led to the Magic Shop, but just walked straight, which joined Namjoon's route, after a few minutes. It was just a trick he never noticed.