Let's save it, together!

Yeona POV-

"I'll tell you some incidents about his past, how much ever I've been informed, noticed or learnt, because I'm sure it'd help solve this case."

"Okay."

Taehyung took a deep breath and began, "Not much of a long story, but surely a painful one... When Yeontan was 7 years old, a man suddenly, out of the blue, barged into their house, claiming to be his father. At that time, he grew up only with his mother's care. He didn't know how it was to have a father, but always hoped to have one. For a year or two, Yeontan was treated properly. One day, he saw his parents arguing on top of their voices. He could hardly understand anything. As a curious kid, he walked towards them and was noticed by the father. The father got angry and lashed out at him."

"From that day onwards, slowly Yeontan was treated rudely and it slowly became into a regular habit of being physically abused and seeing his mom getting abused. He saw his father bringing random women into the house and would throw a bottle of wine against Yeontan's peeping figure which would make some glass shards of the broken bottle cut deep wounds into his body."

"Everything was going bad. Everyday he was abused. At a young age. On his 12th birthday, he got the most painful shock he could have ever gotten. His mother, lay motionless, against the door frame of her room, blood seeping through the wound at the back of her head, endlessly."

"After that day, things became worse. His father brought home a psychologist, claiming that Yeontan killed his own mother and tried committing suicide, plenty of times. The psychologist was actually brought so that Yeontan goes mad and commits suicide. He did all of this, for money. To access the money which was inherited and owned by his mother."

"Yeontan was made emotionally weak. Someone who'd cry for everything. Someone who'd get angry for everything. One day, he purposely hit himself against a car, and dropped down. Luckily, the person inside the car took him to a hospital and arranged blood to donate for his operation. He then went to Yeontan after he gained conciousness. Yeontan explained everything to him, everything he remembered, and the man decided to help him. He decided to make his son have a younger brother and friend who'd take care of Yeontan..."

"And that's me.", Taehyung finished. "But, Yeontan usually left me, and went away to vacations and long drives to cool himself, whenever he's in that uncontrollable state. He didn't want to hurt me, or kill me, if he goes to a bad state."

Oh my god. Yeontan has gone through a lot... I feel REALLY BAD for him... Poor guy, it's so hard for him to handle himself.

"Now, do you think it's him?", Yoongi asked Taehyung.

"I don't know...", Taehyung said, sighing. "I'm confused."

"Okay. I'm sure it's him. Now, what we've got to do, is to somehow do the ritual. Let's work on the ritual, to save the headstone. Later, we'll think about Yeontan.", Yoongi said.

"Ritual?", Hoseok asked, surprised. "What ritual?"

"Ah. Yes. I forgot to tell you.", Yoongi said, slapping his forehead lightly. He explained everything about the ritual, and the villagers were wide-eyed.

"WAIT. WE HAVE TO SINK INTO TRAPS OF DEATH?! WHICH ARE DANGEROUS AND DEADLY?!", Jungkook exclaimed, shocked.

"I'm in!!", He giggled, excitedly.

The others rolled their eyes, but looked worried. It surely wasn't a normal or a simple work to do. It involved a whole lot of mental stability, and Taehyung was the most frightened.

Should I try this? There's no other way... I can't get out of this village, nor can I survive the tears.

At least, if I try some ritual, there are chances of surviving...