Detective KSJ

Author POV-

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Yeona stiffened, after hearing the voice of the man who captured her, which was a deep, gruff voice, slightly sexy, with a slight aura of intimidation.

She attempted to take a quick glance at her capturer, but the dagger was brought even more closer and it's owner warned, "Don't move."

"Tell. Or else there might be some tragic consequences which would surely be unfavorable for you...", His voice sent shivers down her spine.

"I'm... Yeona..."

His sarcastic voice commented, "Oh that's a beautiful name! Mine's Yoongi. Let's be friends, shall we?"

He scoffed. "I didn't ask for your respected name. Tell me what are you doing here, loitering in the graveyard."

"Loitering? Well what about the loitering you do then?", Yeona interrogated, lifting her brows.

Yoongi took away the knife, spun her to face him, gripping her shoulders tightly, slightly panicked.

"What do you mean?", He asked, peering into her eyes, though he couldn't see her face much clearly, due to the dark night, as the moon hid behind the clouds, playfully.

"I have heard that you do it...", Yeona replied smugly, after noticing the change of tone in his voice.

"Who? Who are you? Who told you all that?!", He asked, bending even more closer to her face, glaring.

Just then, the moon slowly peeked at them, giving plenty of light for the two to look at each other.

Though Yoongi was slightly aware that he was pretty much close to her face, Yeona hardly realised that fact. Her eyes widened, after glancing at his face, at such a close distance.

His messy, jet black undercut, his triangular shaped eyes, whose orbs bore into hers, glaring, his soft cheeks and soft button nose, with his small pouty lips was surely bound to make her heart increase its rate abnormally.

But, she ignored it, and pushed off his hands defiantly, which were gripping her shoulders until then.

"You need to know who I am? Well, you must have heard about the death of a couple, recently. I'm their daughter. I'm visiting their grave. Do I need to ask your respected permission for that, Yoongi-ssi?"

"Oh. Okay then.", He said, and walked away, like nothing happened.

"What the hell?!", Yeona exclaimed, annoyed to the core.

"There's been pretty much suspicious activities here... I needed to do that.", Yoongi said, before disappearing out of Yeona's sight.

"Wow! I'm alive!", Yeona exclaimed, sarcastically. "Thank you SO much for letting me live!"

She walked back home, enraged.

"He should have some conscience!! He might have killed me, who knows! At least a sorry?!"

-

A tall, young, handsome man, with broad shoulders walked to Gamer Jungkook's house, tired.

He didn't have much energy, as his previous case was completed just the previous day, and it took around 10 days, with sleepless nights, to catch the criminal.

He knocked at the door, and waited. Jungkook was a really good friend, as well as a really good enemy at times.

The door opened, and he saw his best friend at the door, and gave him a big hug, happily. When he let go, he saw a young lady, sitting on the sofa, looking at them, with a small smile.