The ritual

Yeona POV-

And Yeontan was out of-", I began, to defend him.

"No."

"What?", I asked, surprised.

"No."

I raised my brows, questioningly and Yoongi repeated, "No."

"The person who broke the headstone is SURELY the person who killed your parents. See. If someone broke the headstone, then it has to be for a PROPER REASON. Just think. The murderer has broken it, to distract us from the case. Why is it so? To break the headstone, you need to sacrifice a few drops of blood of yours. This murderer has done that. The solution to destroy the headstone is just one pellet. In which, the composition of the blood is 35%. Why that desperate? To divert the attention. Few drops of blood is better than going to prison."

"Uh? But how is that related to Yeontan?"

"One of the spirits actually saw him. His name is Ji-hoon. He got trapped into a jar, when he was discovered. Today morning, when the liquid made contact with the jar, it broke it, letting Ji-hoon escape. That's how we got to know, Yeontan broke it. He did it. He killed your parents too. It's him, FOR SURE."

"What?!", I exclaimed, shocked. So he betrayed me?! He pretended to come back from a vacation?! He--!!

"He has gone through a painful past. I don't know much, but his mother died when he was young, and his father abandoned him a few months later..."

I tried to think of something, which would not put Yeontan in the wrong. I still didn't want to believe it.

"But what if he's influenced by someone bad?", I asked.

"Nope. This guy, at the dangerous state of mind killed your parents. And because he was aware of the disorder, he decided to distract us all, to escape." , Yoongi said, confidently.

"And... What were you talking about, with the gho- I mean spirits when I came?", I asked.

"Ah. How to stop that liquid from leaking... We were worried because this liquid is leaking at such a high rate, that on 14th June, that is, in 4 days, if someone visits this village, they'll just see burnt ashes and smoke. And, another magic of this liquid is, it's leaking in only our village. It has already formed a wall like structure at the border... So, no one can escape from here."

"How can you stop such a disaster?!", I asked, worried.

"Once, long ago, the same headstone broke, because the villagers began disrespecting and hating each other, and even tortured each other's lives, such that the whole village was hellish! It broke on its own that time. And the villagers chose seven people to perform a ritual. Now it's time to tell you about BTS. Bangtan Sonyeondan."

"Bulletproof Boys?", Yeona asked, surprised. "I've heard of them... But I don't actually know who they are..."

"The seven great heroes who saved THE WHOLE WORLD, which was depressed and needed love. Comfort. Company. Motivation. Inspiration. Joy. Everything. These seven people are the reason, we still can see kind and sweet hearts in this world. Now, just like when a person spends his youth, works hard, and retires at old age, BTS came to this village to settle with their children and grandchildren."

"This village was filled with love and joy and there were problems too, yes, but there were people who were supportive and comforting. Before leaving the Earth, BTS created an ARMY headstone. This headstone gave some powers and always kept people positively charged everyday. It was like a friend, even if it was considered as a God. A friend whom we can talk to, share our feelings with, and if we share our worries, in two days, just two days, that problem will vanish!"