Chapter Twenty Seven

The first thing I see when I wake up this morning is a screenshot of a article Casey sent me . It's about me and Justin again , looking like lovers . Fuckkkk I hate the media and how they can twist the truth to suit their headline .

I groan and get up , might aswell get this day started as it can't get any worse , can it ?

On my way to the gym I try to call Damion , worried since I still haven't heard from him and there is no awnswer at his apartment . Yet five calls later and still no awnswer from Damion. What the hell is up with that?

When I het to the gym I also don't see him at training , now I'm really starting to worry about him . He won't miss training , not so close to the upcoming fight .

I see Justin and Casey and smile as I head to them , I see worried expressions on their faces .

"Hey guys , what's up?"

Casey speaks up "Umh well Damions manager called this morning , said he headed to Vegas early , decided that he will finish his fight preparation out in Vegas ."

"Oh , that's weird , he didn't even say bye" They both look at me with saddend expressions .

"I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation babe" Justin says as he hugs me and drags me to the training mat . Destracting me as we train for the next few hours .

And that is how I go through the next few days - eat sleep train . Until it's finally time to head to Vegas .

We arrive in Vegas and check in to the hotel and memories of the kiss I shared with Damion flood my brain . I miss him . So fucking much .

I ask the front desk what room Damion is checked into but they can't tell me , "privacy policy" , fucking bullshit .

I decide to take my time getting dressed for the press conference , putting in extra effort this time since I'm actually taking part in the press conference .

I decide to wear a tight form fitting corset top and my washed out light blue demin shorts , that make my ass look amazing . I paired it with my favorite knee high heeled boots . I straightened my hair and left it to fall down my back and opted for a dark smokey eye .

I leave the room feeling good about how I look and meet Justin in the hotel lobby .

"Damn babe , there you go again , making my heart hurt being friendzoned ."

I smack his arm "Thank you for the compliment, now stop drooling and let's get going"

I take his arm and we head towards the exit when I see Damion staring at us from the door. My heart starts beating ten times harder , he is looking sexy as always in his suit . When he sees me looking at him he quickly turns around and storms out of the building climbing in a mustang and speeding away . What the fuck?

Justin and I arrive at the press conference and I watch as Justin does his press , I catch a glimpse of Damion out of the corner of my eye and decide to take the chance to talk to him . I walk up to him and catch him by surprise as I grab onto his bicep . "Damion , why are you avoiding me?"

He looks at me with a angry gaze and says "Fuck you Ellanor , you're a fucking whore and I'm not going to be one of your fuckbuddies."

His words hurt me , leaving me speechless . Before I can form a sentence in my head he rips his hand from his arm and storms off and right on cue they signal me for my press conference .

I go through the motions of the press conference , but I'm replying media questions in a mono tone voice , then one of the men ask me "How long have you and Justin been in a relationship ? Are you serious?"

I stare blankly at him "We're not in a relationship,never have been"

He just laughs and they announce the end of questioning and motion me off the stage .

I feel drained and dead inside , Damion's words broke me more than Chase's fists ever could.