Chapter Six

One of the perks of working at Ignite Fitness is that we get to exercise for free . I came in early today to take some of my anger out on the punching bag .

I still had a lot of hate bottled up and with every punch I saw my Dad and Chase's face , pounding harder and harder to try and erase all the bad memories I have of the two assholes .

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder , I was so deep in thought I swang around and my elbow connected Justin's face . "Ah fuck , if you don't love me just say so babe , no need to throw flying elbows at my face"

I cup Justin's face between my hands and start apologizing.
"Oh fuck I'm so sorry Justin I didn't hear you and got a fright when I felt a hand on my shoulder"

Justin gazes into my eyes and says "You can beat on my all day as long as you kiss it better" and he winks .

This guy probably makes girls knees weak on a daily basis .

"Nice try big guy , not happening"

He puts on a puppy face and I laugh dropping my hands from his face .

Justin grabs his gloves and says "Well then babe show me your moves"

I stare at him and say "Oh no I don't boxing or MMA , I just hit the bag to let go of some frustrations"

"Then today is your first day of training with Justin the great" he winks and I go in for a play punch , he defends and he starts showing me some moves and we train like that until Casey and Papa G comes walking in at the center .

I stop and look up to Papa G , he has that weird knowing expression on his face again . "Have you had any MMA training before my dear?" "Umh no Papa G , were just messing around, I'm no fighter"

"Oh my dear you sure are a fighter , in more ways than one , and seems to me like you are a natural when it comes to MMA"

Justin pipes up and says "I second that , she almost beat my ass and I'm a pro"

Casey eyes me and then Justin and lifts a eyebrow "You two here alone?"

I roll my eyes at her comment and say "Yes I came in early to punch that bag a bit and then Justin was so kind to let me punch him instead"

Justin gasped and tackled me and we started play fighting like two little kids , laughing and rolling around .

Justin might be sexy as hell but I've just found a new best friend that's like the older brother I never had .