Chapter Seventeen

It's been a week since the newspaper article about me and Justin broke and luckily the news have faded and the media has died down , leaving me in peace .

Justin and I still joked about what a 'cute' couple we make . He confessed there was more to the whole 'Alex' story but he didn't give me the details .

We had a week to rest and today is the first day of our fight camp in preparation for the next UFC event , where I will make my debut . Luckily the fight camp will be hosted at Ignite Fitness and Justin will be my personal trainer since he can't start training again until his broken hand heals.

I get dressed in my gym gear , opting to go for my leopard print leggings today , because it makes my ass look good and I need a bit of a ego boost today if I'm going to face Damion .

I'm still a little hurt over what he said . But fuck Damion , right ?

I get to the gym and there is Casey beaming at me with a cup of coffee . "I missed you so much , so happy to have you back"

I laugh "It was only for a few days Casey"

She hugs me and we head to the main gym where we will be training .

My eyes fall on Damion , he is busy punching the boxing bag and damn he looks good without a shirt on.

Shit no , he is an asshole remember.

I put my stuff down and drink a last sip of coffee before handing my cup to Casey .

Right on time , Justin strolls in .

"Hey Babe , you ready to get your fight on?" I laugh and Justin starts giving me instructions as I practice punches .

After 30 minutes of intense training with Justin , he glances at the head coach and announces "Okay babe time for some grappling"

I wipe the sweat off my forehead . "You are killing me , the worst trainer ever."

He laughs and we turn towards the rest of the team that is taking part in the fight camp .

The head coach blows his whistle and announces that he is pairing us up for grappling training .

He looks at me and says "Since Ellanor is the only woman in the group she is going to be paired with a male opponent,  please go easy on her boys."

The guys start smiling and laughing,  some even whistling.

I laugh at them and Justin pipes up " Hey no one touches this leopard's ass , except me"

I laugh and smack him .

The coach start pairing everyone going down the list of names alphabetically. Then he announces the last two names.

"Ellanor Westchester, Damion Williams"

Fuckkkkk me .

I walk over to Damion , avoiding his eyes .

This is going to be a longggg day .

We've been grappling for 15 minutes when Damion's elbow accidentally connects to my face and we both freeze , I go still , my mind taking me back to the last time Chase and I got into an argument about me leaving him .

He chocked me that night , I was almost out of air when he dropped me from the wall but before I could move he rammed his elbow into my face , leaving me with a broken nose .

I snap out of my flashback , seeing everyone stare at me and I throw Damion off of me and run to the locker room , tears threatening to stream out of my eyes .