Chapter Twenty Three

I feel something stir against me and I slowly wake up, realising that something is definitely Damion’s hard on. Well, hello to you too Damion Junior.
After yesterday I’ve made up my mind, I want Damion. He wants me. Fuck the rest.
I turn around in Damion’s arms and he stirs a bit, I decide to attack his lips before he can protest.
The kiss is desperate, hungry and makes my intentions clear. Luckily Damion starts kissing me back and I take the opportunity to push him to the bed and straddle him, feeling Damion Jnr in full force.

Damion whimpers against my lips and grabs onto my hips, I start to slowly move my hips and lightly grind against his hard on. His grip on my hips tightens and he whispers “Fuck El, you’re driving me crazy” I smile against his lips “That’s the idea”
In one swift motion he moves me so that he is on top of me, and he starts to kiss my neck and slowly moves down until he reaches my chest, he pulls off my shirt and luckily for him I’m not wearing a bra, so he wastes no time attaching his mouth to my nipple. He slowly sucks on my left nipple and pleasure is ripping through my body, just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore, he moves to my right nipple, giving it just the right amount of attention before he works his mouth further down my body.

He places small kisses on my thighs and spread my legs wider for him. “Fuck El, you’re even more beautiful than I imagined” being the smart ass that I am, I couldn’t let the moment slip so I said, smiling “So you admit that you have been daydreaming about having sex with me”

He replies, “Fuckin more than you know El” and he starts sucking my clit and my hips buck at the instant pleasure that rips through me, that just motivates Damion to suck harder, like a man that has been starved for days, he sends my body into overdrive, and it only takes a few strokes of his tongue to make me orgasm.

Only after I calmed down a bit, I realise Damion is laughing against my skin as he places kisses up my body again. I raise an eyebrow and he say “I knew you were a screamer”

I smack him against the head, pull him up and crush my lips to his, “Would you shut up already and fuck me”
Damion growls against my lips and grips my hips as he slowly pushes into me and slowly thrusts his hips while kissing my neck. I whisper in his ear “I said fuck me Damion, as in hard and fast”

That made Damion lose all his control and sanity as he pounded into me, fucking me hard and fast as I asked, until I screamed from pleasure that I’ve never felt before. He pounds into me with three more hard thrusts and collapses on me, trailing small kisses on my neck. He pulls out of me and pulls me close as he rests his head on my chest as I lightly stroke his cheek and play with his hair.

There he is again, the alternate universe Damion. looking like a lost boy laying here on my chest. I wonder if this is the real Damion. The one before rage took over his body and created the new ruthless ‘bad boy’ Damion.

Guess I can’t expect to hear Damion’s story if I have not told my own yet.