Chapter Twenty Six

Damion POV

I can’t control my emotions after seeing how Justin and Ellanor hug each other . He still calls her ‘babe’ .

How fucking stupid am I thinking they are just going to drop their whole fuck buddy arrangement because I’m interested in Ellanor. Stupid to think Ellanor is any different than his ex or any other woman on this planet . They just think they can fuck multiple people and I’ll be okay with it . Then she has the fucking guts to joke about how good Justin hugs right in front of me .

Fuck this is why I swore I would never fall for anyone again , and here I am allowing myself to feel pain over a fucking woman again .

Fuck no , I’m done with that shit . Fuck Justin . Fuck Ellanor .

I’m sitting on my balcony , fuming over a glass of whiskey when I see Justin’s car pull up and Ellanor gets out . Yeah of course she was with him all night , what were you hoping for you idiot?

She takes his arm looking like a love sick puppy and he walks her into the apartment building . I throw my glass against the wall , glass splattering all over and scream “Fuckkkkk”

I go to my room and pack my bag  , down the last bit of whiskey in the bottle and go to my car . I drive to Vegas , deciding I’ll check into my hotel a few days earlier and finish my training here .

Rather this than face Ellanor and Justin all week with their pet names , long hugs and cheek kisses .

I check into my room and head straight to bed , mentally exhausted . But my mind keeps wandering to Ellanor and the kiss we shared the last time we were checked into this hotel . Fuck brain , forget her and go to sleep .

The next morning I wake up to a knock at the door , signalling room service . I groan and get up , thinking breakfast will make me feel better but my day just goes instantly bad when I see the front page of the newspaper . There is two photos of Ellanor and Justin , one taken at a restaurant where Ellanor is holding on to Justin’s arm while resting her head on his shoulder, both of them smiling – looking fucking happy and in love . The second photo is in our apartment building’s hall way , of Ellanor giving Justin a kiss on the cheek , he is smiling ear to ear . The headline reads “The new UFC power couple ? Justin , more in love than ever.”

I throw the newspaper across the room . “Fuckkkkk!”

________________________________________________
A/N:

Sorry short chapter , I know , I know - just wanted to give you a glimpse into Damion's mind 😉

How are you enjoying the story so far ?

Love / Hate Ellanor ?
Love / Hate Damion ?
Love / Hate Justin ?

Comment,  Comment, Comment ❤