Chapter Twenty Five

The last two weeks have been blissful. Damion and I can’t keep our hands to ourselves , it’s like there is a imaginary magnetic pull that pulls us to each other . It’s scary how quickly I’m falling for Damion . Just a few weeks ago I thought he is a total asshole .

Damion has put my mind at ease after I opened up to him about my past . He promised that he will keep me safe and I truly believe that , when did I start trusting Damion with my whole heart?

Enjoy the moment Ellanor , you derserve this affection , I scold myself .

There is a knock at the door and I grab my gym bag , knowing it’s Damion waiting for me to walk to the gym .

I open the door and Damion pushes me inside , pinning me to the wall while he attacks my mouth . I kiss him back eagerly before I push him off me . “We’re going to be late.”

Damion keeps kissing my neck , leaving tingles as he works his mouth from my ear to my collarbone . “Can’t we skip today’s training , we can do cardio in bed.”

I laugh and pull his face up to look at me . “No , we’ve been doing cardio in bed the whole weekend , besides I have my first fight to prepare for , and you mister have a championship fight coming up.”

He gives me puppy eyes but takes my hand and pulls me out of the apartment .

We arrive at the gym and the first face I see is Casey , gazing at me & Damion with a smile on her face . I give Damion a peck on the cheek and tell him I’ll join them in a minute .

“Hey girl , did I mention before that seeing you and Damion together makes me so happy?”

I hug her and reply “Yes , multiple times Cas”

“It’s just the happiest I’ve ever seen you , he better keep treating you good , otherwise I’ll happily cut off his dick.”

We laugh and she walks with me to the training mat where Justin is waiting for me . He doesn’t know about me and Damion yet since he was in Seattle the past two weeks visiting his family .

He sees me and immediately hugs me and lifts me into his arms , spinning me around like we are little kids . I laugh the most obnoxious laugh I’ve ever laughed in my life , I can’t help it , Justin just brings out this side of me .

I puts me down but keeps hugging me and I give him a kiss on his cheek as he says “ I missed you so much babe , worst two weeks of my life.” I start to laugh when Justin is ripped away from me and Damion glares at him angrily “Don’t fucking touch her.”

Justin looks at him shocked as I say “Calm down Damion.”

Justin eyes us both and says “Wait , hold up , what the fuck is going on?”

Casey decides it’s a good time to speak up and basically scream to the whole gym “They are fucking each other and loving it!”

I glare at her and she whispers “Shit sorry”

Then Justin looks from me to Damion , trying to see if Casey is talking the truth and I start blushing .

“Well fuck me , seems hell has frozen over , Damion I will end you if you ever even think of hurting Ellanor, got me?”

Damion just glares at Justin .

I step forward and say “Damion relax , Justin is my friend and you can’t expect that to change , plus he is such a good hugger.” Justin bursts out laughing and Damion storms off , a very pissed off look on his face . I’ll deal with that later .

I whisper to Justin “No inappropriate commentary while Damion is within earshot . But don’t change , I love our banter and that won’t change.”

“Well let’s get to training then , I need you to kick ass at this weekend’s fight.”

Justin and I go throw 90 minutes of intense training when he finally gives up and tell me it’s a wrap for today .

“Thank god , you’re the worst training partner ever , not even one water break Justin , really?”

“Aww have you gone soft in the last two weeks , come let me make it up to you with some dinner.”

“Oh god a double bacon cheese burger would go down beautifully now.”

“Nope , no burgers , you need to stay at weight if you want to make weight this weekend , or you can kiss that fight goodbye .” He sees my face fall and says “But no need to stress babe , I’ll let you in on my secret and take you to my go to spot for pre-fight cravings.”

“Great , I’m going for a shower and then I’ll meet you out front in 20.”

I take a quick shower and get dressed in my jeans and t-shirt that I packed for after training . I look for Damion to tell him about our plans , but he is nowhere to be found , strange , he is probably still mad about earlier.

I head to the lobby and Justin is waiting for me . “Ready?” “Yeah I’m starving”  

Justin drives us to his “ go to “ restaurant and the smells immediately hits me as we step out of the car .

“Goddamn that smells amazing.”

Justin holds out his arm for me “Ready to be blown away?”

I take his arm “Yes please , I’m already drooling”

We have the most amazing meal , and it’s healthy enough for me to not put in three extra hours of cardio tomorrow.

I’m laughing and resting my head on Justin’s shoulder , holding his arm as we walk out of the restaurant and suddenly flashes explode all around us .

Ah fuck , the media again .

We rush to the car and Justin quickly drives off .

“Fucking only part of this I hate is the constant camera’s in my face , you better get used to it.”

I sigh “Yeah I probably should , but it’s already irritating me.”

Justin stops at my apartment building and walks me to my apartment , like a true gentleman .

“Thanks for dinner , it was delicious.”

“Only a pleasure babe , I’ll see you at the gym tomorrow morning , better come ready for some deadly cardio sessions” Justin winks at me and I groan . I give him a peck on the cheek and say goodnight , heading straight to bed . I don’t have the energy to go up to Damion’s apartment , I’ll have to deal with him tomorrow morning.