Chapter Seven

Papa G demand I start training with Justin everyday . He says I have raw talent and potential that cannot be wasted . I think they are all delusional to think I could be a professional MMA fighter but I do enjoy the training and beating Justin's ass .

We just finished a training session with me choking Justin and him tapping out when Papa G walks in smiling brightly at me .

"My dear I got news , the head of talent management at the UFC saw the video of you fighting and they would like to meet you"

I look at him shocked "What video of me fighting?"

"Oh I asked Casey to tape some of your training sessions with Justin and I sent them one of the videos" I was too shocked to say anything.

"Dear you have talent , passion and drive and it's time you put it to use"

"I , uh , when am I meeting them?"

"You are meeting them at this weekend's UFC event ,you will be attending with Justin since he is on the main card you can also do some marketing"

Justin smiles and winks at me "Fuck yeah we are gonna have so much fun in Vegas baby"

Papa G laughs and points at me and Justin "Casey will prepare some notes for you , you two continue training. "

I glace at Justin's still smiling face and caught him off guard by tackling him to the ground . After two more intense rounds of training we head to the showers.

When I'm done showering and leave the ladies locker room Justin is waiting in the hall .

"Thought we could go grab something to eat , assuming you are as hungry as me after that session?"

Right on cue my stomach starts making noises and I laugh "Yes please!"

We ended up at a burger bar , I ordered a double cheese burger , fries and a chocolate milkshake . We made light conversation while waiting for our food when Justin asks " so how did you end up at Ignite Fitness?"

I froze , it's a reasonable question but it immediately took me back to that day where I was wandering through the streets not knowing where I was going .

Justin must have seen my change of expression and said "I don't mean to pry , you don't have to tell me" and I relaxed , knowing I can confide in Justin .

So I told him my story from start to finish with all the details of each punch and kick and all the emotional abuse I endured from my childhood to adulthood and Justin hugged me tightly, wiping my tears away just as the food arrived. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled at him , thankful for unpacking all my baggage on him and having him not judge me .

I bite into my burger and moan .

"Damn woman , don't go making noises like that and make me regret writing you off as a potential banger"

I laugh "It's never too late Justin"

I wink at him and take another bite with a moan .

He glared at me and we both start laughing.