Chapter Twelve

Damion's  POV

I arrive at the UFC arena and the crowd outside is screaming,  they are fucking hyped up for my fight tonight . I walk past a few girls and they try to grab on to me qs I pass them , screaming like little school girls "Damion please fuck me" I laugh at them and walk inside , might consider one of them when done fucking up my opponent tonight . The smile I had on my face turns to a scowl when I walk into the locker room and see Justin and Ellanor.

"Justin you know your fuck buddies aren't allowed in the locker rooms"

Bit rude of me , but fuck for some reason Ellanor with her sexy body keeps popping up in my head and it pisses me off , especially seeing her with Justin.

"Fuck off Damion,  leave Ellanor alone"

I turn and head to my corner in the locker room , trying to ignore Ellanor & Justin .

Luckily Justin's fight is up next and I can have the locker room to myself . I watch as Ellanor jumps up when it's time for Justin to go , her face painted with excitement. Yeah probably excited she gets to fuck him tonight.

I watch his walkout on the TV in the locker room , the camera zooms in on him hugging his team and turning to Ellanor , a massive smile on his face as he bends down to pull her small body into a hug and then she gives him a kiss on the cheek and whispers something in his ear that has him grinning ear to ear and he gives her a wink . Lucky motherfucker .

I watch parts of his fight while my team wrap my hands up and I'm impressed with how much Justin has improved , he must be more than just hype after all .

He ends the fight by knocking his opponent out and I see his hand go limb after he hits his opponents jaw . Yeah that's a definite break , good luck with healing that one asshole . Nurse Ellanor will probably be by his side thtough the entire healing process I think as I see them whispering and laughing as they walk out of the arena.

I glare at them as they enter the locker room , focusing my stare a little too long on Justin's arm around Ellanor's shoulders.

"Good fight asshole"

Justin smiles at me "Awww Ellanor will you look at that , the bad boy has a heart"

I walk past them and bump Justin's shoulder , wishing I could knock his ass out instead of my upcoming opponent.

The last thing I hear as I leave the room is Ellanor's velvet voice . "Well maybe not"

As I walk to the octagon my heart is racing . I'm not quite sure if it's just adrenaline or if it has something to do with Ellanor,  but I get in the cage and I absolutely crush my opponent in all five rounds . I must give it to him , he has a fucking tough chin and I couldn't knock him out , but the ref announces that I won and lifts my arm in victory and the crowd erupts in screams , mostly women . Yeah I'm definitely fucking one of them tonight , maybe one that slightly resembles Ellanor . You know just to get her out of my system.

Fuck I hate this sexual attraction towards her .