21: a blossoming flower

As my eyes start to flutter open, I look around and take everything in. Removing the arm around my waist I then go to move the arm wrapped around my calf. Sitting up and stretching I feel my back pop and wince a little.

Looking back, Ryder has taken the chance to snuggle with Ben. Stumbling around on my weak legs I find my phone and snap a picture of that. I snicker at it as I walk out of our room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I grab my favorite coffee cup and pour myself some coffee as I look out to the backyard. It's been around a month since all that went down and my life has been almost perfect since then. Nothing much has been happening other than the one or two jobs I get booked for and our wedding.

Although it wasn't much, we held it in the backyard where I had been working on some flowers. It was such a beautiful day, with the sun setting over the large pine trees and my three beautiful husbands. Sometimes I still get lost in the thought.

As I'm lost in thought, I feel someone's arms wrap around me and hug me tight to their chest. Flopping my head back I look up and see Ryder with a bloody nose and a cheeky smile.

"Now, how'd you get that pretty little scar?" I ask him as if I don't already know and start to grab some napkins for him.

He takes them with a smile still on his face and wipes the blood away. Then he leans down to my ear and bites it in a playful way. A chuckle leaves him as he backs away and I see a flustered Ben walk down the stairs.

He tries to hide it behind his glasses and a book, but we can both see how this played out. Soon enough Ben joins us in the kitchen and starts to pull out items for making breakfast. I take one more look out of the backyard before helping him start breakfast.

All three men make their way into the kitchen and we all start working like a unit to get breakfast finished fast so we can all enough to each other's company. We finish quickly and start munching down. The other three look so happy, talking to each other and working out plans for the day and so on.

I had heard that Ben had to return to his pack for a little while and catch up on what is happening. I smile at the three of them talking like businessmen, looking so serious.

I take another bite of my meal and feel my stomach flip. I try not to let the others notice and start to clean up their dishes. A whole audience of "thank you's" come from them as I wash the dishes and look out the kitchen window again.

As the sun is pretty much all the way in the sky again, I am filled with energy to get started on my day. I finish the dishes quickly and walk past the dining room. I give them all kisses before I attempt to make my way to the library but I'm stopped quickly.

Elliot grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap. Holding me tightly, I look down at him with a questioning look.

"Now where do you think you are going?" He must be taking lessons from Ryder with that cheeky look on his face.

"I was going to work in the library today, I'm not feeling too good after last night and thought that it would help if did something easy today." My response was genuine, but Elliot only shook his head.

"Well since Bentley will be out of town today and Ryder has some jobs to run and do, I'll be with you in the library. Just in case."

I still send him a questionable look but shrug my shoulders and start to get up from his lap, with failed attempts of course.

"That's fine. Just means I get more help organizing an-..." I'm cut off as he stands suddenly and starts walking to the library.

He stops for a second however and looks back at Ryder and Bentley for a second, almost like they are communicating through their eyes or something, and then looks back at me.