4: losing control from you baby ;)

This alpha was as naked as the day he slid out of his mother and he was staring at me. His entire body was covered in blood and chunks of meat and flesh. He didn't stop staring at me until I shook his head, he seemed to get his mind in order then.

"My pack and I were attacked on the way here near the gates." Many of the royals and the Wise sitting in front of us mumbled and talked about things I couldn't hear. "We do not know why or how they got so close to this castle, however, they were all taken care of."

This is when he looked back at me, eyes roaming all over my body then to the others next to me. There were only about 10 of us sitting at the table but he seemed to only have eyes for me.

The screeching of a yell is what brought me back to reality, one of the daughters of the royalty here was all over the alpha and touching him. This gave me some sort of discomfort for some reason at the sight.

"Well, what are you all looking at? Go and capture the spirit or whatever you do so we can ask why they would harm such a fine bod- I mean people." the screeching royal yelled at my table and the others started getting to work as quietly as they could. However, I only rolled my eyes and started looking around the room.

The girl didn't take lightly to me or what I was doing so she stomped over to me. She yanked me by my hair to stand up, something not easy to do since she was part of the werewolf clans and was easily five to eight inches taller than me. I could hear chairs being pushed back at the sight of me struggling to get my hair out of her hold. Many voices fell silent in my ears of a struggle I could not see.

"You dare to mock me in front of others, you can be your pathetic kind. You will learn not to do so." her voice was all that I could hear. I had seen that she picked up a knife and was bringing it to my eye, panic swept over my stomach for the fear she would take my eye for rolling it at her.

"Rebecca, stop what you are doing at once." His voice was as smooth as chocolate when he spoke. Rebecca's actions stopped at once after he told her to. He quickly walked over and yanked the knife from her hand and she dropped me promptly.

The already growing headache from all the spirits in the room became ten times worse and all I could do was grab my head and sink to the floor. I could hear people rush over to where I was on the floor but I couldn't hear their voices.

I had let down my guards and the voices of the dead were flooding into my head. The cool ground helped only a little with the battle of my brain. I could feel hands touching me, I'm sure accompanied with shouts of concern, but it felt deaf to me.

The ground was shaking due to a huge amount of power leaking from me to try and stop the pain mixed with the power of anger bouncing all around the walls. I did not know why there was anger, but I didn't have the time to focus on that.

The pain only came to a stop once I could feel myself being injected with something. Black swelled my vision and I was out in only a couple of minutes. Still feeling those hands on my body.

—------------------------

The screams are what woke me up. Those terrible screams I hear nightly, that fill up all the empty space in my head. It was quite a surprise that whatever I was injected with didn't keep those at bay for long.

I could see I was in my room again, a gold hue was setting over my ceiling. I just laid there for quite some time longer before I realized I wasn't alone. It seems that the injection made it harder for me to hear but I didn't notice that at the time since I wouldn't hear anyways.

Ryder was at my side drinking some tea and reading a floating book. He noticed when I turned my head and offered me some water. I was too out of it still from all the spirits to even be surprised that he was in my room.

Helping me sit up he gave me the glass of water and went back to sitting in the chair. Elliot walked in next with a tray in his hand. Looking at the two of them I could noticeably see marks on their arms and circles under their eyes.

"I brought you some breakfast, I didn't know what you liked so I brought what you were eating yesterday along with some orange juice to make you feel better." He set the food down on my lap and sat at the end of the bed.

It was when the alpha walked in that I was surprised. I thought he would have been all over Rebecca that he wouldn't care to know me. It looked like he had just gotten off a phone call when he walked back in and jumped at all the eyes on him.

He looked away from me, in shame or something else, and that gave me time to really get a look at him. He had beautiful dark brown skin, fairly tall just like Elliot. His hair was in thick brown tied-up locs and he had bright silver eyes. He had quite the build, but that is expected from an alpha.

Elliot was the first to speak up on the matter. "Bentley, you need to explain what happened out there." Elliot did not seem pleased about what happened, but neither was I.

Bentley looked back at me, it seemed now that his pride was hurt because of what happened. "I was frozen by shock. I did not expect to meet the one just after being attacked. It seems my wolf was trying to understand it all. It did not help either when you two ran up to her."

Shock was an understatement to me. Getting a mate was very rare for necromancers since they are not like other supernaturals. My mother is an example of that, she fell in love with my father, a human, she did not get a mate since it is so very rare.

But look at me now, it is so rare but I have ended up with three of them from all different species. The three men in front of men kept talking it out but I was paying no attention to them. It wasn't till Ryder brought up about the Wise that my ear perked.

edited 1/8/22 :)

//////////////////

Let's hear from the crowd:

what's your favorite supernatural