-Late night secrets-

Start from the beginning

No, she realized, she hid her villainy, how fitting was it he hid that he was the successor of All Might?

Now that she thinks about it, there were many moments she suspected something was up but she never thought that far.

"You're gonna fight me! Right here, right now!"

"WHY?!"

Kuroka looked up, this might end up bad.

"Fighting here is a bad idea, filled with cameras." She called out loud enough to be heard, making both boys take notice in the girl now standing in balance on the railing of the fake balcony, hands in her pockets.

She hopped off, landing with her knees bent.

"A-ah Kuro! What are you doing here?! How much did you hear?!"

"Izu I was here from the start, I should have made the connection before the Pomeranian but he is right, the dots can't be pulled in any different ways."

"STOP IGNORING ME!!" She threw Katsuki a glare. "This is my fight!! I want to confirm exactly what makes you so great that All Might would choose a weakling like you!"

"I told you, better not, filled with cameras, now step aside boy and calm it off, I am sure Aizawa will let you blow off steam tomorrow so lets not get in trouble." She tried pushing Katsuki away, hand on his chest but he grabbed it and yanked her to the ground with a blast to her back, making her body smack off the ground as he exploded straight at Izuku.

"Lift your arms if you don't want to be hurt!! Oh wait, you switched to kicks like the villain didn't you?!"

"Kacchan!"

"YOU IDIOTS!!" She pushed her hand in the ground and threw herself back on her feet with them, running after the boy.

As Izuku jumped up to avoid the large blast of Katsuki, Kuroka came up behind the blond, kicking down in the back of his head, subduing him was the best she could do to avoid either boys sustaining injuries but Katsuki wouldn't go down to that one kick.

With the agility he had, he spun while he fell and blasted upwards, sending her flying up in the air where she caught herself on a lamppost.

"AT LEAST THE GOGGLED BITCH FIGHTS FOR REAL!! YOU ALWAYS READ TOO MUCH INTO EVERY DAMN THING YOU NERD!! BRING IT ON DAMMIT!!" Katsuki yelled, getting up from the ground as Izuku was still in the air from having jumped over the blast aimed at him, Kuroka was crouching on the lamppost.

"Guys are we seriously doing this?!" He yelled.

"I would prefer not too but the Pomeranian doesn't take no for an answer!! Let me knock him out!" She jumped down with a flip, metal chunks ripping away from the lamppost and she threw them out, aiming to the still prone Katsuki. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She yelled as Izuku jumped in the way and with the air blast one of his kicks created, sent the metal flying but giving Katsuki an opening and blasting him in the back.

Izuku landed and jumped away from another blast.

"DON'T RUN AWAY!!! FIGHT ME!!!" He swung at the broccoli boy.

"OH NO YOU WON'T!!" Kuroka bounced from her spot.

As Izuku was kicked in the chin and fell in bridge position she hit the back of her fist down on Katsuki's head and that hit was soon following by Izuku's kick as he flipped over, knocking the boy into the girl and both falling away from him.

Katsuki had fallen, sitting on the ground but weighing on Kuroka who was laying on her front.

"Damn you heavier then before." She groans.