"Good morning all

"Good morning all... Take your seats.."

Woooohhh!! Handsome....

" I'm Kim Taehyung...Your class incharge,
This year I'm going to handle maths and history for you... " Taehyung says sternly,

Taehyung didn't pay much attention on any of the students. He turned to the board and started writing some numbers on the board. Jungkook thought..

He went to the class right away??!!

Omg!

" Mini??!! Maths class started already?! What are those numbers? "

" Idiot, he just wrote the date... He always write the date when he comes to class"

" Ohh... I was really scared. " Jungkook sighs holding his chest.

" Last year final exam topper??!! " Taehyung rasped in his deep voice.

The moment he called, Jimin stoodup from his seat proudly and says.

" It's me Park Jimin... Mr. Kim"

" Exactly how much of a nerd you are??!! " Jungkook mumbles and sighes. Jimin slightly pinches him and stood straight.

" Yeah Jimin....You are class representative this year. Come sit in the front row. You are incharge of this class in my absence. "

" Yes Sir... "

" I want the list of bullies, class bunkers and students who don't respect teachers by this weekend...including girls..Possible? "

" Yes Sir.. "

" Any issues or requests, only you should come to my office as students representative , no other students are allowed.. "

Saying this, Taehyung turned to his board again to write the rules that needs to be followed in his class room.

" Yes Sir.. "

" Any new admissions, this year?! "

" Yes Sir... " Jimin says and nudges Jungkook to stand.

" Introduce yourself to the class.. " Taehyung sternly says without turning.

" I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm from Seoul "

" That's it??!! " Taehyung turned to look at the standing boy.

Jeon Jungkook?! Gguk?

" Mhhhmmm....Take your seat Jeon..." Taehyung says placing tha marker on the table.

" Jimin... Complete the rules in the board. Rules are same as last year.. I guess you know. I have urgent work in office room, I'll be back... Mind the class.. "

" Yes sir.. "

Taehyung stormed out of their class, to his office room. Jimin went to the board and started writing the rules. Taehyung didn't came back to the class after that hour.
.
.
.
.

Lunch break.. In cafeteria...

" Yes sir, yes sir... How many yes sirs?? You are such a nerd Mini!! "

" Kookie!!! Don't tease me... I'm gonna write your name as first name in bullies list.. "

" You won't do that... You love me.... And I don't care even if you write?? What will he do?? "

" You donno about him... He is not strict or very adamant with the students but if you get on his nerve... Least of your punishment is to getting thrown out of the school. "

" Ohh!! What will be the severe punishment then... "

" I donno.. Thats how seniors says.. And all are really terrified of Mr Kim. Even our School principal listens only to him. He is directly in link with our School trust."

" Oh.. Should I fear him?! "

" Of course... Atleast until the day you run away from Korea..."

" Okay.. "

" Sorry Kookie... I didn't mean to threaten you but respect and discipline is everything in this school. Studies comes after that. Especially to Mr Kim. "

" No its okay... Thank you for warning.. I need to be free from any complaints to get my monthly allowance... It's not like before.. I guess I have to obey until I get away. I have no other choice.. " Jungkook says

" Okay Kookie... I'll help you with that... Don't worry,If any problem... I'll vouch for you, he really likes me..."

" That I can see... He is so handsome and I think...You really really likes him too...??!! Are you sure your are not gay?! "

" What?! Nooo... I have girl- girlfriend kinda... Like a girl.. I like a girl.. He is just my teacher and my father's best friend.. Nothing else... "

" Are you sure??!! "

" 100%"

" Ok then... When are you going to introduce your adopted father?! "

" Come, we can go even now to meet him, his office is near Kim Sir's office... "

Jungkook and Jimin finished their lunch in cafeteria and proceeds towards Seokjin's office and when Jungkook walked in the corridor he notice the name board 'KIM TAEHYUNG 'and the door is lightly ajar.

For some odd reasons Jungkook wanted to peek through the door while walking through the room, atleast for a second he wanted to see that intimidating teacher. He did as he thought, he couldn't believe what he saw..

Last time I saw Mr

Last time I saw Mr. Kim's eyes we're black?!!

Why does it feel like, I've seen them before??!