40. No more secret.

" You are risking your life hyung! "

"Baby...! If that's the fair price for loving you.... Then I'm ready to give you my all...!"

" Hyunggg!! "

That day Gguk thought, whatever may happen in his life, he should not let his hyung get hurt while he is with him. That's the very day he also desired to sit on the throne, so that he can save his hyung from the rules of Niva Kingdom.

Gguk craned his neck up and kissed his Tae, to reduce his strain Tae kneeled in front of him and kissed him back

Gguk craned his neck up and kissed his Tae, to reduce his strain Tae kneeled in front of him and kissed him back. Gguk took his Tae hyung's fingers and placed it on his chest and said...

" I'm all yours hyung! "

As Tae tugs the wet clothes off Gguk , he gently push Gguk back and peppers Gguk's torso with soft wet kisses.He noses down Gguk's abs and digs his tongue into his navel that has the latter arch his back off the rock with a needy moan.

Tae placed his hands on the waistband of Gguk's undergarment and the latter felt the heat, flinching a little raising his hands to his ears, that were burning red because of the intimate touch

" Nothing is new under the sun... I've seen you already" Tae said to make Gguk comfortable under him.

" I'm not that tiny baby anymore..hyung!!! I don't want to disappoint you... "

" You are still my baby and you are opposite to disappointment.. You are a treat baby"

Things escalated,Tae took his robes off and started touching and kissing Gguk ,worshipping his body, making the latter feel and revel in those sensual touches. Tae saw how aroused both of them were. He knows how to pleasure himself but today, he wanted to pleasure his baby.

Things escalated further and soon both of them were humping against each other to get off...

Taeyoung pictured how a girl could pleasure him, taking that in mind, he tried to please his baby as much as he could. He took care and payed attention to every sound and expression the latter made.

These touches and pleasure was all new to Jeongguk. This intimacy plus his feelings and Tae's confession made this all the more intimate and special, something Gguk would always treasure in his heart forever...