48. Pleasure and Pain

" Babie!! Are you still sore... ? Was it painful?! " Tae asked with concerned look..

" Hyung!! You won't believe.. But I'm saying the truth.. I didn't feel any pain at all... With you in front of me.. Pleasure over ruled everything.... Because you are My power.. My pleasure.. My pain!! "

" I don't want to be your pain baby... " Tae pouted saying that..

" But without the pain, how can I appreciate the pleasure? I need the pain hyung!! " Gguk said..

" Ahhh... Ok... You have a point.. " Saying this Tae splashed some ice cold water from the river stream runing in the tub. Gguk trembled when that cold water made contact with his nude body..

" Hyung?!! It's cold.. You are Heartless..!! Selfish!!"

" Here comes the truth!!! This is what you really feel about me?? Cold, heartless, selfish??!! "

"Yeah!!! Why did you splash cold water on my already freezing body then??!! My power, my pleasure, my endless painnn" Gguk whined

" This is how you can appreciate the warm water bath I made for you.. "

Taeyoung carried Gguk to his bathtub and checked whether the temperature is ok for his princess. He gently placed Gguk inside the tub filled with herbs and flowers. All the while Gguk hitting on Tae's chest..

Gguk's sore muscles got relaxed with the magic of warm water, herbs and Tae's love. Tae got inside the tub behind Gguk and caressed his back to make him feel good and relaxed...

After their relaxing herbal bath, Tae made Gguk sleep on his chest caressing his right cheek gently. They both had a lovely warm bath.. , Tae wrapped sleeping Gguk in dry sheet and brought him to bed.

Gguk slept without any worries but Tae didn't sleep the whole night... It felt difficult for Tae to take Gguk back to castle in morning.. He couldn't take that temporary separation.... He can't even imagine the permanent one.. That night..

Taehyung decided to fight king for throne...

He decided to raise an army of his own against the king to get back on his throne which is rightfully his.

✧༺♥༻✧

Present day...

In boys dorm...

Jungkook and Jimin planned to break in the mystery room around four, so they went early to bed around 10, and they fell asleep in minutes.....

Jungkook is slithering in his bed, he couldn't breathe properly, he is feeling some kinda inbuilt pleasure taking over his body, he felt suffocated but same time free....

Kookie couldn't open his eyes, he started moaning in the bed, the same vision is playing again and again in his mind, he tightly held his thighs together holding the bed tight in his fist..

" Tae Hyungieeeeennng!!! " Kookie moaned...

" God!!! Kookie... Wake up wake up !! Omg!!! You are sweating rivers.. Wake up Jumbooo!!!" Jimin shook Jungkook to wake him..
.
.
" Mhhh.... No.. Hyung.. Don't leave me.. "

" Tae...!!! "

" Jimin! Jimin! Night mare... Nigh.. " Jungkook opened his eyes and hugged Jimin..

" Nightmare?? Who are you trying to cheat.. You are having wet dreams " Jimin said...

" No.. Tae hyung!! Sweating... Panting.. Sword and lu.... No no... Night mare... "

" Your vision ??!! Kookie... ??? Is that your vision??!! You are getting your vision as dream??? You saw the same thing?? "