13.Stay

Taehyung is playing Jungkook in his finger tips. Jungkook forgot who he is, what he is doing, why is he here and most importantly he forgot that he is straight as ruler.

" e-ehmm.. eghhmmm" Jimin grunts while writing and pretend to cough a little to bring Kookie back to earth.

The little sound of Jimin brought him back to conscious and Jungkook shrugged and shook his body and reached his water bottle to offer some water to Jimin.Tae had no other way than to take his hands off Jungkook.

Jungkook is too embarrassed to write, he shuts his notes close and bent down on the desk in frustration , he closed his whole face with his palm to hide the crimson red face from his friends. Taehyung smiles at his cuteness.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Class ended and all students left the class room for physical education hour. Jimin too gotup from his place, he avoid looking at Taehyung, who is standing in the back of the class, leaning on the wall with folded arms.

" Kookie!!! Aren't you coming? " Jimin bent down to alert Jungkook to get up.

" Sir asked me to stay... You carryon Minie.... "

" Do you want me to wait outside this room?? Or can you manage alone?! "

" I can manage... I need to know what is he doing to me?? You go... I'll come in 5 minutes "

" Okayyy" Jimin hesitantly says, gulped on seeing the way Taehyung is smirking at them. He took their bag and went out of the class.

Jungkook didn't move from his place, neither did he turn to speak , he just stayed in his place like Taehyung asked him. Taehyung waited for sometime, but there is no movement of Jungkook, so he proceed towards Jungkook.

" Gguk?! "

" It's Jeon Jungkook...Sir"

Jungkook snapped a little. He is tired of everything, the way Taehyung operates his body, his mind, his emotions with a single touch. Like he operates a remote controlled toy.

" Yeah... Jungkook, don't you remember me?! " Taehyung sits besides Jungkook in Jimin's chair.

" I didn't know you.... before I came to this school... How could I remember you...? When I never met you in first place?? ...Is this some kinda joke or pickup line?? Why are you doing this to me? "

" What am I doing to you? "

" You want me to say that out loud?? Ok.. Hear me out...You are flirting with me and touching me.. Are you going to deny that?! "

" No... but!!??? "

" I'm fucking straight for God sake.. "

" Jungkook! Mind your language... This is not the right way to talk to me.. " Taehyung sighs

I'm your God damn husband!!

"Sorry sir!! But do you think what you are doing is right?! Do you think touching me... you student is a right thing to do?! "

" I'm sorry... That won't happen again... Unless you beg me... Now You can leave the class"

" Sir??!! "

" I said leave the class Jungkook"

" I'm sorry sir... But I need to know.. Why? Please tell me.. Why are you flirting with me?? "

" I love you... And you are not straight, now leave the class room. . Please" Taehyung says and Jungkook jaws hung open wide to Taehyung's words.

Jungkook is out of words after Taehyung's sudden desperate, daring proposal. He couldn't even process the next sentence about his sexuality, he is stuck with the first three words ' I love you'