20.Concubines.

" IU Noona...!! "

" Wangjanim... !! "

" Please call me Gguk... "

" Gguk nim.. Tell me"

" Why eomma send those girls with hyung

" Why eomma send those girls with hyung... What do you think they will be doing? Just entertainment? Or are they doing that? "

" Can't say Gguk nim... It depends "

" Just guess and tell the possibilities... Whats their duty?? "

" Officially they are for singing and dancing... But you know what they are really for.. there are fifty teen concubines for prince's entertainment... everyone knows how to pleasure prince.. You and Tae nim are our prince... We are trained to sing and dance for you.

We should also do whatever you both ask us to do. So.... Yeah technically those girls could be having.... Yeah... You know what they are doing now... Unless Tae hyung is like you... "

" Shit! It's disturbing... And what do you you mean by ' like you'?? What's wrong with me?! "

" Gguk nim!! There is nothing wrong with you.. Its just that your mind is always filled with thought of Taeyoung nim... You don't touch us...This is the first time you are even talking about people other than Tae nim in all these years.. "

" Sorry noona... It's not that I don't like yoy... I really like you... But I'm not attracted to you"

" It's ok Gguk nim.. Neither am I.. You are like a little brother to me. Ok tell me... Do you like Taeyoung? "

" What??!! Why do you even ask that... Don't you know I'm obsessed with him.. He is my hyung I like him... "

" Not like that... Do you feel attracted towards him?? "

" No.. "

" You are denying because he is a boy like you?! "

" Mhhh... I donno... I like him more than anything and anyone... I want to be with him all the time... I hate when he is with others "

" Others?? Like other warriors... Or other girls?? You hate the thought of Taeyoung nim touching other girls?? "

" Noona...!! It's complicated....Can you keep it between us?? Can i trust you? Can you keep secret?"

" Cross my heart, hope to die.. "

" Yes! I don't like when Taeyoung hyung being with other girls.. It hurts to know that he is with some other girl, I know it's wrong... But I want my Tae hyung all to myself "

" Is that why you don't get attracted to any other girl?? "

" May be... Yes! "

" Do you want Tae hyung to touch you like he touch other girls?? "

" Noooo!!! Mhh.... It's confusing... But noo... I donno noona... I... But now... Before sometimes... I wish... I should have be in that concubine's place to go with Taeyoung... I'm not sure about touch"