58. Kookie wants you Hyung!

Jungkook and tiger are walking side by side slowly climbing the small rocks to their home, Jungkook is dripping wet and slightly aroused because of the magnificent tiger form of Tae and its hungry look on him.

Gguk's smell is all over in the air, and the hungry tiger wants to own his mate. It's Taehyung who is controlling all the the tiger sense with all his will power. Because tiger is hungry for his Gguk, which is not good for innocent boy Kookie.

Tiger slightly purrs and growls sniffing the wet raw smell of aroused Jungkook, Tae is controlling himself , he couldn't risk transforming in to human form and standing naked in front of Jungkook and scare him away.

When they reached their home, Tiger shows the room for Jungkook to change his wet clothes , but Jungkook stood his ground with his wet clothes drowned in the strong aura of the tiger hypnotised. He couldn't take his eyes off from the mesmerizing sight of blue eyes.

Tae got alarmed, it's dangerous for Jungkook to get fully aroused and standing in front of the tiger, Gguk can handle it, but Kookie can't... so he decided to change in to his human form to help Jungkook get relived from the trans state he is in..

The tiger pulled a silk robe nearby the couch, the tiger dropped the piece of cloth and bent down in front of Jungkook within the blink of eyes the tiger turned in to human form and with in fraction of second Tae covered his body with the robe.

But now, he can smell Jungkook's full arousal mixed in the air, Jungkook cannot take his eyes of Taehyung's broad built shoulders , his beautifully sculpted abs, his tan glowing skin, suddenly Jungkook wanted to embrace the Greek sculpture standing in front of him.

Jungkook gulped not believing his own body reacting against his wish, Tae smirks playing with his tongue on seeing Jungkook's helpless reaction on seeing him half naked

Jungkook gulped not believing his own body reacting against his wish, Tae smirks playing with his tongue on seeing Jungkook's helpless reaction on seeing him half naked. Jungkook closed the gap against his own wish.

Kookie don't want to look so desperate for Tae all along calling himself straight, he decided not to stop Tae if he proceeds, but now he is the one to initiate things, Jungkook's hands reached for Taehyung's hard abs under the soft tan skin.

When Jungkook slowly came near Tae, Tae's thoughts filled with the memories of Gguk, he saw Jungkook as his Gguk, he felt no remorse to take his wife again after centuries. He thought he got all rights on his Gguk..

"Hyung!! You look.... So..... God like....!!! Wow!!! Can I touch.... "

" I'm all yours Ggukie....!! Only yours!! "

" Hyungggieee!!!!"

" Yes babie!! "

" Take me please... "

" How...?? "

" Like... How you used to take your Gguk. . . ?! "

" You are my Gguk... You want to know how it happened between us??!"