Part 38

Everyone: Surprise!
Jihyo: It's my birthday? I totally forgot.
Namjoon: But I didn't.

Namjoon came forward and placed a kiss at the temple of the girl, who was still standing surprised. After their little moment everyone came forward and wish her with all the gifts they brought for her.

Rose: Tonight is gonna be so much fun. We have planned everything. First we will cut the cake, will have a little eating then some games and dance.
Jisoo: Slow down Rosie. It's her birthday let her decide what she wanna do.

Yoongi: What do you wanna do first, Jihyo?
Jihyo: Let's go according to the plan..
Jihyo replied with a soft smile plastered her face.
Namjoon: Then be it.

Jimin: I brought beer.
Jimin grinned while showing the bottles of beer. All eyes widened. It's not something like they don't drink but as Namjoon was the guide here, no one actually thought to bring alcohol.

Jhope: When did you got those?
Taehyung: Yahh. Why did you brought alcohol. Jisoo can't drink. She has a low-alcohol tolerance. Last time she went into my room..

Taehyung stopped in middle realising what he was about to say. He looked towards everyone to see all staring at him with mouth agape. At last he saw Jisoo, who was red as tomato. A smirk automatically came through his face.

But what he didn't notice was another person, who was also witnessing his words and actions. She was not shocked but calm. Way too calm. Yoongi who saw her unexpectedly calm. But why? Shouldn't she react? The person she loves has someone else's in his eyes.

Couldn't control anymore. Yoongi whispered to the girl, standing without any expression.
Yoongi: Are you Okay?

Jennie looked towards Yoongi and sighed before saying
Jennie: I don't want to be selfish anymore.

*
*
*

It's been an hour the party ended. Everyone was exhausted. Some were drunk and sleeping in couch. Namjoon and Jihyo went to their room already. Jin and yoongi sleeping in couch. Jimin and Jhope blubbering themselves being drunk. All the girls were dancing and having fun. Jungkook cheering for them.

Taehyung's eyes were on a particular person. He was looking at her smooth moves with the music. Of course all of them are dancing well. But for him she was the only person, he was admiring.

But what bothered him was someone else also admiring her dancing. He was irritated. But he shouldn't. Because she doesn't belong to him and it was him who pushed her away. He has no right to get possessive.

Feeling defeated with his thoughts and feelings, he got up and went to his room.
But he never saw that someone was exactly behind him following.

He went into his room. He was standing near his window and saw the sunrise. He was feeling the cold wind of the calming and soothing nature. He got confused when a pair of hand was holding him from behind. He felt a soft body leaning towards his back holding him tight.

He immediately turned only to find none other than Jisoo. They were standing close to each other. No gape was there between them. She came more close to fill the remaining gap, when he felt the smell of alcohol.

Taehyung: Of course she was drunk. Why else she would be here.
Jisoo: I am here because I love you.

He looked at her for a second then steps back from her.
Taehyung: You are drunk Jisoo.
Jisoo again came towards him
Jisoo: But I want you.

He was surprised to see her so bold for the first time but again he knows it was only the alcohol.

Taehyung: You will regret it.
Jisoo: I'll never regret to be with you.

With every steps Jisoo was closing the distance until her whole body crushed to him. He could feel her hot body. Her breast pressing his board chest. He held her waist and pressed her body even more. He looked towards her cherry shaded heart shaped lips and then her eyes.

Taehyung: You are not in your senses Jisoo.
Jisoo: Will you kiss me or not?

Taehyung raised his brows at her boldness. It was a new side of her he encountered with.

Taehyung: If I don't?
Jisoo: Then I'll do that.
Jisoo bit his bottom lip roughly. A groan left his mouth. He looked at her intensely and cursed under his breath.

Taehyung: Fuck!

Taehyung crashed his lips to her soft ones. Jisoo immediately opened her mouth to give him more access. He sucked her tongue then nibbled her lower lips. She sucked his lips before biting it. Taehyung groan at her sweet torture then sucked her lips harshly. After fifteen minutes Jisoo patted his shoulder when she was out of breath but Taehyung kept doing his sucking. Lastly he licked her swollen lips before let it go.

Taehyung looked towards her swollen lips and give a peck on it. A soft smile appeared on Jisoo's face.

She put her head on his chest. He hold her in a gentle yet tight hug. She embraced him too.
Jisoo: I love you. I love you very much Tae.

Taehyung smiled at her and tighten his grip.
Taehyung: I know. And I also wanted to say that..

Taehyung stopped in middle. He took a deep breath and said.
Taehyung: That I love you too Jisoo.

He was waiting for her reaction but instead he heard soft snore. He looked at her face only to find her sleeping. He sighed and hugged her again.

Taehyung: And I thought you want me.

Don't be a silent reader. Your comments and votes help me to write more. Please do comment and vote my story.